Shoedog’s Favorite TV Commercial!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoedog77

Shoedog’s Favorite TV Commercial!

Post by shoedog77 »

So Shoedog is back tonight to let you all in on an AMAZING thing and wanted to know if any of you may have seen it.
So: It was a dog food commercial for TV made waaaaaaay back in the 1980s. I’m almost 100% sure it was for the “Pedigree” brand and their slogan was “For Top Breeders!” Only 30 seconds, but I could watch it for years lol.

So as with all the Pedigree commercials, we start out seeing a big group of dogs running outside in a field. These were large hounds. Bloodhounds. The breeder is a thin, young woman with long strawberry blond hair and freckles, and wearing acid washed jeans and a typical jean jacket. She follows behind them smiling. You can just make out that she has some kind of white sneakers on.

The camera then fades to her putting dog food into bowls and other stuff while the narrator talks about the benefits of the particular dog food.

Next we are back to the field and she is seated in a camp chair, surrounded by the hounds and praising the dog food company. The amazing part comes as the camera pans out. She has one leg crossed over the other, dangling and is wearing fairly new white leather Reebok Freestyles! BUT: even better is the Reebok that is dangling is being sniffed and licked and chewed on by several of the hounds. Then end of commercial 😢 I remember I was just a little pup at the time but almost had a stroke the first time I saw that. I managed to record it on our vhs player, but the quality was horrible. Mmmmmm slurp. I used to think about her being a breeder of large hounds, how common it was for her Reeboks to get chewed all the time, and while they were on her feet. And that any of her new Reeboks probably wouldn’t last very long. Good chance she wore them sockless as that was normal at the time. That scene though is burned into my skull: Foot dangling and jean pant slightly pulled up, 4 large brown and black hounds surrounding a white leather Reebok Freestyle. 1 licking the toe, 1 chewing the toe, 1 chewing and tugging the heal, 1 pulling the laces…MmmmmmSLURP! Somebody is getting really frisky for some of Wifey’s new Reeboks right now!

Shoedog
Big stevo69

Re: Shoedog’s Favorite TV Commercial!

Post by Big stevo69 »

Need to find that commercial 🤤 love freestyles one of the sexiest sneakers made 🥵

Thanks for the story