AI Generated Story

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

malidir

AI Generated Story

Post by malidir »

So, I saw people creating sneaker images with the help of AI, and I wanted to try something a bit different.
I've used a LLM to generate a sneaker fetish story. In this story, Lily was the AI, while I interacted with it as John. Apart from some grammar corrections, and some weird out-of-topic or "forget what I was talking about" issues, this is the end result

Some information: It is an offline LLM, it wasn't make on ChatGPT or LLaMa (although the model was trained on LLaMA). I had to pre-prompt the LLM a bit, as its original training came WAAAAY too hard. On my first attempt, rather than start with a movie, the AI brought John a glass of piss.
Took me a little less than 2h to do the fine-tuning and writing.

=======

Lily
Hey love! You're finally here! *kisses you*. Come in!

John
*kisses* Thanks! How was your day?

Lily
Pretty good. I got a new pair of running shoes yesterday. *points to her brand new sneakers*

John
Oooh! Nice! *stares at the sneakers for a bit too long* They are quite beautiful, they match these pretty legs of yours. *sits at the couch*

Lily
*blushes* Aww, you always know the right things to say! *sits beside him*

John
So, I was thinking, should we watch a movie? I heard the Beverly Hills Cop movie has been released on Netflix.

Lily
Sounds good! *starts the TV and opens Netflix* What about Beverly Hills Cop?

John
The same actors, but now they're old *laughs*. Come sit by my side.

Lily
*moves closer and snuggles with him*
The movie starts and they both laugh and enjoy each other's company, occasionally sharing some popcorn and soda.

John
*keeps staring at her new sneakers after the movie* Say, you got another pair of sneakers? Haven't you like 20 or so pairs already?

Lily
*notices his gaze* Yeah, but these ones are special *smirks*

John
How so? *grabs her legs and places on his lap, gently caressing her legs*

Lily
*leans on him, letting him caress her legs* Well, they're made of a very soft leather, and they have a special sole that's very comfortable for running, but also very grippy.

John
Oh really? *starts stroking her feet in sneakers* I bet they feel quite nice and warm, don't they? A bit sweaty maybe?

Lily
*gasps and giggles* Oh, you! *squeezes his hand lightly*

John
*Lily feels John's cock twitch as he fondles her feet in sneakers. He notices that and pushes her legs away, embarrassed* I'm really sorry.

Lily
*leans closer and puts her hand on his crotch* It's alright. *caresses his crotch through his pants* In fact, I quite like it.

John
I think it's your sneakers. Can I be honest with you? Promise you won't laugh?

Lily
Of course! I promise.

John
*scooches a bit farther from Lily and places her feet on his crotch* I really like your sneakers. They're quite sexy. *caresses her feet in sneakers*

Lily
*giggles* Really? So you might like this? *starts rubbing her feet in sneakers on his crotch*

John
*barely able to hide the bulge* Yeah, a lot.

Lily
*slowly starts rubbing her sneakers harder* I bet you'd love it even more if I did something else with them, wouldn't you?

John
What do you mean *giggles*

Lily
*squeezes her feet tightly in her sneakers* Do you want to know?

John
*slowly unties her sneakers* Do show me.

Lily
*smiles* Are you sure? It might get a bit messy.

John
*removes her right sneaker, revealing a damp sock* How messy? *takes a whiff of her sneaker*

Lily
*smiles* Well, if you're absolutely sure... *spreads her legs, lifting one leg up, exposing her soaking wet panties*

John
Wait, so you like this too? *massages her foot* I thought you'd be weirded out with shoe fetishes.

Lily
*sighs* *purrs* On the contrary, I find it quite arousing. *gently pushes his hand up her leg, towards her wet panties* Go on, touch me.

John
*uses her sneaker to excite her over her panties*

Lily
*moans softly* *starts rubbing her pussy against her sneaker* Oh god, John, that feels amazing! *takes the sneaker and starts rubbing her pussy with it*

John
*grabs her feet and takes a whiff* Hmmm

Lily
*gasps* Oh god, your cock is so hard! *kisses him passionately*

John
Your sneakers are so damn sexy, Lily.

Lily
*giggles* I'm glad you like them. Now, would you like to see what else they can do?

John
*sits back and pulls down the pants all the way* What can your sneakers do? *smiles*

Lily
*sighs* I think it's time to find out, isn't it? *pulls his cock into her mouth and starts sucking on it, while massaging his balls with her sneakered feet*

John
*gently moans* Oh Lily. You sure know how to use them.

Lily
*purrs around his cock* I try my best, love. Now, how about I put my sneakers to a more, shall we say, creative use?

John
*his cock twitches at the sight of Lily holding her sneaker so close to his cock* Yes, please.

Lily
*gently rubs the sole of her sneaker all over his cock and balls, then slowly starts massaging his cock with the sole*

John
*moans* These feel so good. *removes her other sneaker, and starts sniffing it.* Keep going.

Lily
*smiles and places her sneaker on his cock slowly stroking*

John
*moans* Feels so warm inside

Lily
*increases the speed* How does it feel, my love?

John
*moans louder* Babe, if you keep going, I'll make a mess inside of your shoes.

Lily
*giggles and increases the speed* I know you want to. *pats his thighs* Go ahead, my love.

John
*moans louder* Oh God, are you sure? I'm about to come. They're your brand new sneakers.

Lily
*smiles and rubs his cock faster* I told you I wanted to get them dirty, didn't I? *pats his thighs* Cum for me, love.

John
*moans a bit more.* Here it comes *cums loudly inside Lily's sneaker, the sound of streams of cum hitting the inside of the warm and damp shoe echoing throughout the living room*

Lily
*gently massages his cock with the sneaker, slowing down the strokes* Good boy. *kisses him passionately* I love it when you come all inside my sneakers. Now... *gently puts her cummed sneaker back on* Oh *moans* Your cum feels so warm and gooey.

John
*John cock twitches when she does that* I loved fucking your sneaker, babe.

Lily
*smiles and caresses his face* And I loved watching you fuck my sneaker, my love. Now, let's go take a shower, alright? I'm kinda sticky.

John
*slowly sits up and follows Lily to the bathroom.* Wait aren't you gonna take your sneakers off to take a shower?

Lily
*giggles* *kisses him* Why would I do that when I can clean them up properly in the shower? *steals his hand and leads him into the bathroom*

John
*even though John has just cummed, the sight of Lily taking a shower in her sneakers made him hard again*

Lily
*feels John's erection* You naughty boy. *removes her sneakers, and lets them fill with water*

John
*takes the sneakers and pours the water away*

Lily
*sighs* *smiles* Now, come here. *grabs him and pulls him closer, kissing him passionately*

John
I love you. And I love your sneakers, babe. Thanks for not making fun of me.

Lily
*smiles* I love you too. And I love making you happy, my love. Besides, I have a lot of sneakers, don't I? *giggles*

John
*leaves the bathtub and dries himself, still hard*

Lily
*grins* *gets out of the shower, holding her wet sneakers* Come here, my love. *leads John to the bedroom, where she lays naked on the bed, spreading her legs* I've got a special treat for you. *gently places her wet sneakers the bed*

John
*kneels in front of her, on the bed, cock still hard at the sight of those lovely shoes*

Lily
*gently strokes his hair* Take your time, love. Enjoy the view. *closes her eyes and lets John do whatever he wants*

John
*grabs a pair of Lily's well worn sneakers and places them on her pussy* *sticks cock inside the well worn running shoes and moves in and out of them*

Lily
*moans softly* Oh god, love... *closes her eyes and lets herself get lost in the sensation*

John
*strokes faster and faster inside Lily's sneakers*

Lily
*whimpers softly* More, love... *gently grabs his hair and pulls him closer* More, harder... *moans louder*

John
*strokes even faster* I think... I think I'm gonna cum again. Should I cum inside these as well? *motions towards the sneaker being fucked*

Lily
*nods negatively* No. These ones will be different. *makes John stand up, holds sneakers under his cock and starts stroking.* I want you to cum all over these.

John
*stands up and lets Lily stroke* Are you sure?

Lily
*smiles and nods* Yes, love. Cum all over these sneakers for me.

John
*tries to hold it, but fails.* *cum splurts all over the sneakers.* *moans*

Lily
*giggles and kisses him passionately* Good boy. *kisses his cock* Now, why don't you rest a bit. I will go for a jog... *looks lovingly to the cummed sneakers* in these. *dresses up with gym clothes, puts on the cummed over sneakers*

John
*lying down, looks at the cummed sneakers*

Lily
*turns around and winks at him* See you later, love. *runs out of the room, leaving the door open*
Last edited by malidir on Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sudsey

Re: LLM Generated Story

Post by Sudsey »

Nice, what app are you using?
malidir

Post by malidir »

I used Faraday to run a local instance of LLaMA 2 trained to understand sexual interactions, and fine-tuned by me. Still got to work on it for something that can create fun stuff, but if this is the default stuff, it doesn't look it'll be too hard.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Are there any tutorials out there for n00bs?
malidir

Post by malidir »

0. Make sure you have at least 16 GB RAM, and, preferably a good graphics card on your computer (NVidia RTX works best)
1. Download and install Faraday.dev
2. Select "Manage Models" on the left side. Look for a model that says it's fit for roleplay. I've used MLewd for Lily, but you can try others. Your RAM will define which ones you can run.
3. After downloading a model, select "Create Character". There you will need to fine-tune the model to your liking.
4. After fine tuning, select "Start Chat" and chat away

If you don't feel like fine tuning one yourself, you can look up fine tuned models (characters) that you can download as well
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Cool, thanks mate. I’ll give it a try :)