Open-toe Slippers Appreciation Station

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slipper_love

Re: Open-toe Slippers Appreciation Station

Post by Slipper_love »

Thanks for replying. I think I found a mention on the site that direct uploads aren't allowed, so like you mentioned an external site is required. I manged to find some material. Pictures are fairly benign, nothing racy. I'll try to get around to posting soon.
Slipper_love

Post by Slipper_love »

Slipper_love

Post by Slipper_love »

Made a test post to make sure the link actually works. There are more photos, but they all follow the same theme of what you see in my last post.
Slipper_love

Post by Slipper_love »

Slipper_love

Post by Slipper_love »

Slipper_love

Post by Slipper_love »

Slipper_love

Post by Slipper_love »

Slipper_love

Post by Slipper_love »

Hopefully all the links work. That's all I have found for now.
Tsadition

Post by Tsadition »

Thanks for posting. Did you get those off of a stock-photo site - I'm getting stock photo vibes - or did you commission her to dress up like that and take pics in fuzzy peep-toe slippers?

I've got a fair bit of fuzzy peep toe slipper content. For instance, this series of pics, taken with a camera that predates the potato, and compressed by the wonders of Windows 98-vintage MS paint, are an old favorite:

Then, on the opposite side of the quality spectrum, I have big series of pics of this girl in the pink fuzzy peep toes:

I'm not quite as much of a peep-toe guy, but those vintage lovemates, dearfoams, and similar peep-toe slippers can be pretty sexy in the right context.
Slipper_love

Post by Slipper_love »

Hey,

I actually found them on etsy. The particular seller tends towards the vintage side of clothing and it just so happens that they were wearing slippers. Beyond what I've posted, I haven't anything else unfortunately. Anything I had from yahoo groups and so on is long gone.

I really like the pics you recently posted. The fuzzy peep toe style is definitely my thing. I'm really liking the hot pink pair in the last pic.Thanks for posting.