Open-toe Slippers Appreciation Station

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

slippercreamer

Re: Open-toe Slippers Appreciation Station

Post by slippercreamer »

Thanks for this, this is great. As you can tell from my handle, I am partial to slippers, including open toe style.

My dad and I were doing some interior remodeling for a couple when I was in my teens. They were usually both at work when we were there working. The lady of the house always left her slippers on the stairs going up. They were sort of vintage, a wedge shape with a wide opening for the toes. They were not fuzzy, but still somewhat supple and soft. Leather-like material but not leather. Padded.

When my dad and I would be working in the basement, I would find a time to excuse myself to the bathroom and fuck one of Cynthia's slippers. At that age I was always horny of course, and shot some pretty big loads. My cum would puddle up where the ball of the foot would go. I would clean it up with some toilet paper but leave a little bit to dry. I guess I learned that technique early, of spreading the cum thin on the footbed as opposed to cleaning it ALL off to leave something for the woman's foot... the thought of a woman stepping into my cum has always turned me on.

We would go over sometimes when they WERE home, in which case I would sometimes be treated to Cynthia wearing her slippers and me knowing my cum was getting on her feet. Loved it.