Wife and Aunty’s Delicious Reeboks!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoedog77

Wife and Aunty’s Delicious Reeboks!

Post by shoedog77 »

Hey all! Shoedog here letting you all know that I am still alive and kicking! Just wanted to share something that happened earlier today: I was with the Wife today visiting her Aunt. Wife hasn’t seen this particular Aunty in years and I was happy they could finally catch up. Well, Wife decided to wear her new white leather Reebok Freestyles over there today to tease me, as I have been craving them like crazy!

Well, we get there and as soon as we ring the doorbell we hear barking. Aunty lets us in and a large bloodhound darts right over and begins jumping up and almost knocks Wife over. She composes herself and we go sit down on the couch in the livingroom. Instantly, the bloodhound jumps on top of Wife and starts licking her face.

She pushes him away and Aunty hollers at him to settle down. He immediately jumps off Wife’s lap and settles down at her feet. He presses his nose into Wife’s delicious new Reeboks and sniffs and licks them voraciously. Aunty laughs and says “What did you find Stan??? Did you find something yummy????” Then she says to Wife “Oh don’t worry dear, Stan just has a bit of a fetish for shoes!”

Now when it comes to Wife’s new sneakers, Shoedog has an insatiable sneaker fetish that can’t be tamed. Wife knows it and loves to be naughty and tease. She knew Shoedog’s cock was hard already and decided to have some fun. She looked down and said “Ooooh Stan, are my brand new Reebok sneakers yummy????” Stan grunted and continued slurping away. “Bet you’d looooove to chew those right off my sockless feet, wouldn’t you?? Huuuhhhh???” Aunty chuckled and said to Stan “Don’t worry, I know aaaall about you big dogs and your sneaker fetishes!” She looked at Shoedog too while she said it, and his cock dribbled in his pants.

Wife smiled and said to Aunty that she remembered that growing up, Aunty owned several large naughty dogs. So apparently Aunty used to rescue large dog breeds and take care of them. Wife, still trying to be a tease, asked Aunty if any of her other dogs had shoe fetishes. Meanwhile, Stan had drowned Wife’s new Reeboks in slobber and had wrapped his jowls completely around the toe of the left one and sunk his teeth in.

Aunty said one of her favorite dogs she rescued was a giant Saint Bernard she named Oliver in the 1990s. The movie Beethoven had just came out and everyone wanted a Saint Bernard puppy, but they did not realize how big they got and what it took to train them.

Beethoven:

So that’s how Aunty ended up rescuing Oliver.

Old photo of Oliver:

Aunty said that Oliver had a major fetish for her shoes. She said his favorite dessert in the whole world were her brand brand new white and pink and purple leather Reebok Pump sneakers!

Shoedog thought at that instant he would totally blow his load. Aunty kept on with her story. She used to love wearing Reebok pump sneakers and she said Oliver must have eaten a hundred pairs. She said that as soon as she would take a brand new pair out of the box and slip them on in the morning, they were fair game. Oliver would try all day to eat them off her feet. His favorite was when she would wear them sockless to aerobics class at night and when she would get home, he would be waiting for her and wrestle them off her feet and devour them. Aunty said she would have to find some old photos of him enjoying her new Reebok pump sneakers.

Old photos of Oliver:

Now Shoedog couldn’t hold it together much longer. Stan was growling away and had chewed both Reeboks off Wife’s bare feet and had his snout driven down into one and was slurping away hungrily. Aunty looked down at Stan and said “Well, it looks like SOMEBODY has a fetish for Reebok sneakers too!” All of a sudden, Stan jumped up and grabbed both of Wife’s yummy chewy new Reebok Freestyles in his mouth and ran off into another part of the house. I could see his cock erect and dribbling. Wife laughed and said “It looks like Stan is going to have a fun night tonight!”

So after an excruciatingly long visit, we finally got ready to leave. Aunty searched for Stan and Wife’s Reeboks, but had no luck. Wife said she would let him keep them to enjoy tonight. So on the car ride home, Wife teased the hell out of Shoedog. She said if I behave, she has some more new Reebok Freestyles and when we get home, she wants me to enjoy them on her feet like Stan did. OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!!! Shoedog is in for a TOTALLY delicious evening!!!!
Last edited by shoedog77 on Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoedog77

Re: Wife and Aunty’s Delicious Reeboks!

Post by shoedog77 »

Hey all, Shoedog here. Aunty just sent a photo. She found Wife’s yummy new Reeboks in the backyard. Stan the bloodhound is apparently camping outside and enjoying them all night long for late night naughty doggy dessert!

Wife said she hopes he eats them all up real good. Yikes!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Nice! Been missing your content :)
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

Too bad there is not a pic of what's left in the trash lol