Nurse Girlfriend’s Sneaker’s - Cummed (adidas, ASICS, brooks, Nike, mizuno, Hoka etc.)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

malidir

Re: Nurse Girlfriend’s Sneaker’s - Cummed (adidas, ASICS, brooks, Nike, mizuno, Hoka etc.)

Post by malidir »

Sexy Mizunos you got there. Do you get to cum them with her wearing them as well?
Seethegirls

Re: Nurse Girlfriend’s Sneaker’s - Cummed (adidas, ASICS, brooks, Nike, mizuno, Hoka etc.)

Post by Seethegirls »

jdoe78066 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:05 pm The brooks and adidas have been cleaned once each - it’s not too common.

I can get her pegasus deep on Sunday, we’re away for the weekend with only her superstars. Anybody want to see her wear those with cum splattered all over the fronts?
Ummmm YES!
jdoe78066

Post by jdoe78066 »

Here’s some of her wearing the Mizuno’s while i jizz on them. This is when she first got them (about a year and a half ago). I bought them off a smoke show from FB marketplace - woof woof

https://imgur.com/a/EVZiV0Q
jdoe78066

Post by jdoe78066 »

Here’s some of her wearing the Mizuno’s while i jizz on them. This is when she first got them (about a year and a half ago). I bought them off a smoke show from FB marketplace - woof woof

https://imgur.com/a/EVZiV0Q
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

What size shoes does she wear
girlsockfucker

Post by girlsockfucker »

You need to marry her dude
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

awaiting the pegasus
sl77

Post by sl77 »

Amazing!!!
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

love the pegasus
jdoe78066

Post by jdoe78066 »

As mentioned, I only had access to one pair of sneakers this weekend, her Adidas Superstars.

Made a video of me cumming on her sneakers while she's wearing them. She's far more inclined to do that for everyone here than just for me!

Also another video of her walking around after we'd done that dirty stuff with her Adidas.

Link: https://imgur.com/a/0DgCK6y