Nurse Girlfriend’s Sneaker’s - Cummed (adidas, ASICS, brooks, Nike, mizuno, Hoka etc.)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jdoe78066

Nurse Girlfriend’s Sneaker’s - Cummed (adidas, ASICS, brooks, Nike, mizuno, Hoka etc.)

Post by jdoe78066 »

Hey guys, got my girlfriend’s sneaker collection on imugr, she’s a veterinary nurse who has to wear sneakers at work. We’ve been together 3 years, she’s known about my fetish for all things feet, socks, sneakers for 2.5 years.

I cum in her kicks whenever we’re not fucking - all of her shoes smell so sweaty.

AMA - she’s on the account too.

We’ll post fairly regularly, now that we’re using Imgur, instead of the difficult picture posting on this site 😂

Enjoy the first bit of it here (fixed link): https://imgur.com/a/5SNVdoQ
hotasic

Re: Nurse Girlfriend’s Sneaker’s - Cummed (adidas, ASICS, brooks, Nike, mizuno, Hoka etc.)

Post by hotasic »

nice👍
kik me: jogsneaker
dirtyx2022

Re: Nurse Girlfriend’s Sneaker’s - Cummed (adidas, ASICS, brooks, Nike, mizuno, Hoka etc.)

Post by dirtyx2022 »

already hard cant wait to see more!!
skecherfanatic

Post by skecherfanatic »

Do the ultra boosts next!
sockboy410

Post by sockboy410 »

Wow, amazing! I'm assuming all of those stains are your handiwork? Your gf doesn't mind?
skecherfanatic

Post by skecherfanatic »

Do the ultra boosts next!
sl77

Post by sl77 »

Wow! I’d like to see more of her running shoes!
jdoe78066

Post by jdoe78066 »

everything’s done by me - she’s had the superstars for about 4 months, I’ve had to clean them twice because I’d used them so often.

I really only care when the shoes get too crusty or smell too much. They don’t stink per se, just get really developed smells. - M (gf)

She does treat me by letting me use her sneakers when she comes home from work - very hot, very sweaty, almost like pussy.

Here’s the rest of our sneakers (Adidas NMD, more HOKA, Brooks) : https://imgur.com/a/VRmJ3oV
thepeepster

Post by thepeepster »

This is hot. My gf also used to be a vet assistant and she would wear her asics to work most of the time. I even got to fuck in her scrubs while she was wearing her asics once. It was one of the best sex I ever had in my life.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

thats hot bro!!