Walking track near work

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtyx2022

Re: Walking track near work

Post by dirtyx2022 »

So fuckin hot ur keepin me hard
Big stevo69

Post by Big stevo69 »

Never seen these Reebok Nanoflex TR’s before but they look pretty hot especially with the black skin tight leggings and cheeky black tube socks 🥵 she certainly knew how to get attention 🤤

https://imgur.com/a/CGNhrxY
Big stevo69

Post by Big stevo69 »

Today’s haul of sexy sneakers caught 😏

Asics Quantum’s in all white, I parked my car next to the track as a always do and waited a few minutes to see this young fox running down the track in my side mirror I had to scramble to get out of the car in time just to catch her at that perfect moment (I wish that was my pole between her legs that’s for sure 🥵). Fortunately I was able to get at least a couple of pics of her in them before she got out of view, I wish I was able to get her more as quantum’s are one of my all time favourites but I’m sure I’ll see more of her 🤤

Next was a couple of ladies in their 40’s who still had really nice legs and good choices of sneakers.
A pair of Asics Kayano 29’s in black and white with leopard tights and a pair of New Balance Fresh Foam X with no socks visible

The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 22 Limited Edition’s also caught me completely off my game
I was walking back to the car in a slight drizzle 💦 and checked behind me which I could see a few hundred meters away to make sure no one was there and decided to check though my pics from the morning before what seemed like seconds later she came past me as I quickly got into camera to snap her as many times as I could.

https://imgur.com/a/9ALZE0K
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Love this thread!! Thanks for daily wood i hope u never get caught lol
Big stevo69

Post by Big stevo69 »

dirtyx2022 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:02 am Love this thread!! Thanks for daily wood i hope u never get caught lol
Which are your favourite sneakers so far?
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Nikes and some of the brooks
edwinturner

Post by edwinturner »

Big stevo69 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:07 am
dirtyx2022 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:02 am Love this thread!! Thanks for daily wood i hope u never get caught lol
Has to be the Brooks
Jandeezi

Post by Jandeezi »

edwinturner wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:36 am
Big stevo69 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:07 am
Has to be the Brooks
The milf with the sockless Brooks for sure
Big stevo69

Post by Big stevo69 »

So I got a really big update today 😈
I decided after work to walk some of the walking track myself, I walked for an hour before deciding to call it a day 😁 and yes I got pics of every single pair of sneakers I passed 🤤

So my question is do you guys want them broken up into bundles and released over time when I have slower days (rainy days) or just make several posts to show them all together?
edwinturner

Post by edwinturner »

Big stevo69 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:53 am So I got a really big update today 😈
I decided after work to walk some of the walking track myself, I walked for an hour before deciding to call it a day 😁 and yes I got pics of every single pair of sneakers I passed 🤤

So my question is do you guys want them broken up into bundles and released over time when I have slower days (rainy days) or just make several posts to show them all together?
Show them all together