The Slippers Kingdom

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kaiserwoods982

The Slippers Kingdom

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

Hi there!
I wrote a fantasy story about a world where the characters only wear slippers. More chapters will be added later.
I hope you enjoy it. Any comments, ideas or suggestions are welcome.

The Slippers kingdom – chapter 1

Sandro had just moved into an old isolated farmhouse in the countryside, not far from the village. It hadn't cost much, and he knew there would be a lot of work to do. At 26 years old, he was happy to have been able to buy his first house, to finally feel at home. He imagined himself living there for a long time with Cindy, his partner, and maybe even raising their children.
On the first night, when he hadn't finished packing up his things, he went to bed in the room they had designated as their bedroom. Cindy wasn't there yet; she was to join him the next day with her furniture and belongings.
In his bed, as he sought sleep, he heard a strange noise, a sort of scratching, that seemed to come from the old wall closet where he had put his coats.
"Dang," he thought, "there's mice in this shack. We'll have to deal with them."
He got up, turned on the light, and opened the closet with a jerk, hoping to surprise the rodents. But he saw nothing. However, the noises continued, seemingly coming from the other side of the wooden wall. He pushed his clothes aside to get a better look and noticed a handle.
"Strange", he thought, "there should be no room behind it, this wall faces the outside of the house."
Nevertheless, he turned the handle and opened the door. He was stunned to discover a landscape that offered itself to him, in the middle of his closet. A small path wound in front of him, in the middle of fields. A little further on, on the right, he saw a forest of large leafy trees, while on the left he guessed a village. In the distance, mountains closed the horizon. The most astonishing thing, besides the fact that the path was at his height, even though his room was on the second floor, was that he did not recognize this landscape at all. This village, these mountains were totally unknown to him.
Sandro wanted to go and see without wasting time. He was already in a t-shirt and training pants. He put on his slippers, the only pair of shoes that were within reach. They were black, closed, old-fashioned corduroy slippers. He had been out in the garden with them from time to time, but he was trying to keep them clean for the house. He wasn't sure if they were the most suitable shoes to go on an adventure, but he was so curious that he didn't ask himself any more questions.
He entered the closet and walked through the door. He found himself on the small path. Immediately, the young man turned around to check that the gate was still there, and was reassured to see that it was still there.
He walked along the dirt road. It led him in the direction of the forest. The weather was warm, but it seemed to have rained recently, according to the mud puddles that adorned the path. He was careful to avoid them, not wanting to get his slippers dirty.
After a few minutes, he saw a group of people working in the fields. They had no machines, they were working the land with tools. Not knowing how they would react when they saw the intruder, Sandro tried to be discreet. But the path brought him closer to them and the farmers spotted him. They waved at him from a distance, which encouraged him to continue.
When he was at a distance to hear them, they said to him:
"Welcome stranger! Can you help us?"
He approached again and replied, while still on the path:
"Hello! Help you do what?"
"We are digging to get out a huge mandrake root. We make a famous alcohol out of it in the area. But it resists and we won't be too much help with an extra pair of arms".
Sandro was embarrassed. He didn't want to get dirty and wanted to continue exploring this place. And suddenly, looking at the peasants, he noticed that they were all wearing slippers on their feet, exactly like his own. They were all covered with wet, greasy earth. Very surprised, he said to himself that he had no reason not to help them, and that he could continue on his way once the root had been pulled out.
So he left the path and walked into the field. His slippers sank several inches into the earth, which stuck to his soles. Curiously, he found this sensation very pleasant. He joined the small group of farmers, who had dug a hole more than a meter deep, at the bottom of which there was mud and the famous root. They were all dressed appropriately for field work, except for their slippers.
"Thanks for the help," said the one who appeared to be the leader of the group. I think we've done enough digging, now we'll have to pull this mandrake out of the ground.
Sandro looked at the root, then at the feet of his new companions. Their poor slippers were so covered with dirt that it was impossible to recognize their original color. But this did not seem to disturb the peasants. He dared a question:
"Tell me, why are you all wearing these shoes, and not big boots?".
The more cheerful one answered immediately:
"Boots don't exist here, everyone wears only slippers, all the time. These are our work slippers, we have others for all occasions: for going out, for the house, for winter, etc. And I see that you yourself are well equipped. Your slippers are perfect for dirt or mud."
The young man found this very strange. In what country did people wear only slippers, all the time? Sure, they were by far the most comfortable shoes he owned and he imagined he could walk for a long time in them. But for everyone to wear only slippers was strange.
"Well, shall we get started?" said the leader.
And he jumped down into the hole. His slippers landed in the mud puddle, which they were immediately covered with. The others imitated him, while Sandro hesitated.
"So, are you going to help us or not?" he was asked.
Thinking that, at worst, he could always buy a new pair of slippers if necessary, he jumped into the hole.
Mud covered his slippers, and he felt a form of excitement rise in him as the moisture touched his skin. It was very pleasant. And he also liked to see the slippers of his comrades coming out of the mud and going back in with each step.
They grabbed the big root and started pulling together. Their feet sank even deeper into the mud, trying to get the best support they could. Sandro looked more at the spectacle of his slippers wiggling in the mud than at the root itself. He was savoring the moment.
Finally, after much effort, the root began to move and emerged from the ground.
"Well done, boys," said the leader. "It's a beautiful root, we did a good job. And thanks to you, stranger, it would have been more difficult without you.
They emerged from the hole, holding their trophy.
Sandro looked at his slippers, totally brown with mud. But he had a good feeling, reinforced when he moved his toes inside his shoes.
He noticed that it was getting dark. His companions had to return to the village and offered to accompany him. He hesitated, but decided that he would also go home.
On the way back, he stopped trying to avoid the puddles and stepped into them voluntarily. He was happy with his discovery and, as he walked through the door back home, he promised himself to show this place to his companion.
kaiserwoods982

Re: The Slippers Kingdom

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

The Slippers kingdom - chapter 2
The day after his first excursion into the strange world where everyone wears only slippers, Sandro was busy moving Cindy, his girlfriend, in. With the help of friends, the day was spent transporting and installing Cindy's furniture and belongings.
In the evening, once the friends had left, the couple rested for a while. And that's when Cindy noticed her partner's slippers. They were covered with dry dirt. She asked him:
"What happened to your slippers? Where did you go with them?"
"Oh yes, I have to tell you, I didn't have time. Something incredible happened to me last night."
And Sandro told his girlfriend how he had discovered another world that he had entered through a hidden door in their bedroom closet, how he had gone there with his slippers because that's what he had on hand, and how he had discovered people who wore nothing but slippers for all situations and activities.
And he ended by telling her:
"You absolutely have to come with me, I'll show you, it's completely crazy."
Cindy wondered if her sweetheart was making fun of her. A parallel world! With a door in their room! A land where people only wear slippers! It sounded like a joke, which she knew Sandro was capable of. But in front of his insistence, she answered him:
"Okay, I want you to show me. Do you want to go now?".
"Why not," said Sandro. "We don't have to stay there long. If we're tired, we can come home whenever we want. While we're at it, I'll put my dirty slippers back on, so I don't have to dirty any other shoes."
"If you want. And since it looks dirty there, I'll put on my dirty old sneakers".
Sandro noticed that his slippers had not suffered at all from their first day in the mud. They were dirty, but intact and as comfortable as before.
Once equipped, they approached the closet, which Sandro had emptied to make it easier to get in. He showed the door to his companion who was very surprised. Then, he crossed the first one and made sign to Cindy to follow him. She raised her leg to cross, but her foot ran up against an invisible wall. She tried several times, but there was nothing she could do.
Sandro returned to the side of the house without any problem, and said to her:
"This is crazy! Why I can pass but not you?! I don't understand".
"Maybe because it's your world, you're the only one who can get there", she supposed. "Yet I can see that it exists. It's frustrating."
"Or maybe it's because of the shoes. People I've met in this world have told me they all wear nothing but slippers. Maybe your sneakers are getting in the way. Do you want to try with slippers?" asked Sandro.
Cindy hesitated. She had a nice pair of red velvet slippers, which looked like ballerinas. But they were new and she planned to keep them for home, at least at first. And she had just thrown away her old pair.
"Well, okay, just to try it out, I'll put on my new slippers. But I don't want to get them dirty," she clarified.
She returned a few moments later with her pretty slippers on her feet. Sandro found this vision very sexy. She approached the door, and this time crossed it without difficulty.
"See, that was it! You can only come here in slippers!" deduced Sandro.
They walked for a while on the small path. There were still many puddles. Sandro had fun walking in them and soon got his feet wet, while Cindy carefully avoided them.
"Oddly enough, I find it very pleasant to walk in these wet slippers," he explained. "Don't you want to try?"
"No, I try to keep them clean. But I have to admit, mine are very comfortable to walk in." Her slippers had a solid black sole that gave good stability.
They passed the place where Sandro had helped the farmers the day before and continued along the path, approaching the forest. But the path was getting muddier and muddier, and some dirt was beginning to stain the tips of Cindy's slippers, despite her efforts. They noticed a bench in the woods a few hundred yards ahead, where there should be a viewpoint.
"Let's go that far," Cindy suggested.
But the last few yards were much wetter and their slippers were sinking in a few inches of mud.
"Well, so much for my slippers. I'll wash them or buy new ones" decided the young woman. "And it's true that it's fun to walk in the mud.
Sandro found it very exciting to see his wife's ballerina slippers smeared with mud. His own were already covered with it, on top of the dry mud from the day before. But he had not tried to avoid it, on the contrary, he loved this sensation.
They arrived at the little bench. But instead of looking at the landscape, Sandro's eyes were fixed on Cindy's muddy slippers. She admitted that she found this very exciting, without really understanding why. They kissed for a long time.
On the way back, Cindy was less careful to protect her slippers, which had partly changed color. And as she passed the place where Sandro had removed the mandrake root, she asked:
"Is this where you helped the peasants? Can we have a look?" she asked.
"If you want. But it's even more muddy" he clarified.
And in response, Cindy stepped off the path and headed for the spot in question. In the field, the earth was heavy and greasy, Sandro noticed that their slippers lifted pounds of it with each step, which stuck to their soles. Sandro had a monstrous erection.
They soon arrived in sight of the hole.
"Here, this is where we removed the root yesterday. You see, I didn't dream it up," he said.
And to his surprise, he saw Cindy jump into the mud puddle at the bottom of the hole, this time covering her entire slippers. Without hesitation, he followed her and grabbed her to kiss her furiously.
She amused herself to stir up the mud with her feet, trying to throw as much as possible on her companion, who did the same. At times, their feet were surrounded by so much mud that one could not distinguish the shape of their shoes anymore. They were both as excited as they had ever been. And since they were protected from prying eyes at the bottom of their hole, they made love while rolling in the mud. It was a unique experience for both of them.
They ended up coming out covered in mud from head to toe.
On the way home, Sandro asked Cindy:
"So, how did you find this secret world?"
"I loved it, it's amazing. Well, I can't really say I managed to keep my slippers clean. But you're right, it's fantastic to play in the mud with these shoes. And once they're wet, they hold your feet well."
They walked through the door and went straight to the bathroom trying not to dirty the house. They had a shower together, with their clothes and slippers, which they washed at the same time. The slippers were in perfect condition, they had regained their original colors. They were ready to go back, just like the two lovers.
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

The Slippers Kingdom - Chapter 3
For the next two days Cindy and Sandro did not have the opportunity to return to the Slipper Kingdom, as they were very busy with work, settling into their new home and visiting friends and family. They had agreed not to tell anyone about their discovery, at least for now, but they thought about it often.
The day after their last excursion, they had put their cleaned slippers out to dry in the sun on a windowsill. And only a few hours later they noticed that they were already dry and as good as new. So they were able to put them back on quickly, even for a walk in the garden from time to time. Cindy even decided to keep hers on to go shopping, considering that they could pass for shoes. Sandro thought hers were too slipperish and put on other shoes.
And finally, they found themselves just the two of them, with a few hours to spare.
"So, shall we go?" asked Cindy.
"Yes. And this time, shall we try to go a bit far?" replied her companion.
"Sure. We have time - and the right shoes!"
Cindy went through the door to the other world first, followed shortly after by Sandro. The latter saw his darling sprinting off down the path. Not understanding what was happening to her, he started to follow her, running quietly. He found Cindy a few dozen metres further on, stopped in the middle of a large puddle, a naughty smile on her lips, waiting for him, looking provocative. The sight of her beautiful slippers in 4-5 centimetres of water immediately excited Sandro. There was not enough water to cover them, but the wet part of the velvet had changed colour, becoming darker.
Sandro stepped into the puddle and they made a long, passionate snog. Then Cindy stared at her companion's slippers, also in the water.
"It's amazing, but my feet aren't wet yet," he said. "My slippers are not quite waterproof, but they hold up for a while.
"Whereas mine don't last ten seconds before they get soaked," Cindy replied. "Then you'll just have to stay here until your feet get wet," she added mischievously.
A few moments later, the water finally seeped through Sandro's slippers and they went on their way. It hadn't rained for several days in the kingdom, so the path was generally less muddy, only the last bit before the bench was still muddy. The mud had become less liquid, much thicker and sticky. The two lovers, who were walking holding hands, did not hesitate for a second and walked right into the middle of this brown mass. They sank into it a little, each watching the other's slippers get smeared with mud and trying not to lose their balance on the slippery surface.
As soon as the muddy area was crossed, Cindy turned, took off, ran to the beginning of the muddy area and did a long skid, locking her legs, leaving behind the smooth track of her two feet for several metres. This had the effect of covering her ballet slippers completely in mud, even up to the top of her ankles. She looked at Sandro.
"Try to do better," she challenged him, pointing to the length of her tracks.
Without thinking, he took off and made a long skid in the mud, covering his slippers in turn. It was difficult to pick a winner, as the two tracks did not start in exactly the same place. But as soon as he reached Cindy, he grabbed her arms and kissed her passionately.
"We're tied for the win," he announced.
"Then we'll have to try again to break the tie," and she took off again, trying to go a little faster and a little further while keeping her balance. She did a much longer slide than the first one.
Sandro tried it when he returned, then Cindy again and so on several times. They kept slipping in the mud with their slippers, so that in the end there were so many tracks that it was no longer possible to tell which was the longest, or who was the author.
Finally, Cindy said:
"I agree with the tie. That was great."
"Yes, you do have those ideas! I love you." replied Sandro, who couldn't take his eyes off Cindy's slippers, whose original colour could no longer be guessed.
"Me too, very much," she said, hugging him and stroking his ankles with one of her slippers.
"I'm thinking maybe we should buy another pair or two of slippers each, if we come here a lot and it always ends up this way - at least so we have a pair to wear while another one dries."
"Yes, excellent idea!" replied her darling. "We could each choose a pair for each other, knowing that they would have to be all-terrain, like the ones we have on our feet."
Finally, they set off again and arrived at the viewpoint. Intending to go further, they paid more attention to the landscape this time.
In front of them was a gorge with a small river running through it, surrounded by a vast forest. They knew that there was a village on their left, downstream from the river.
They walked along the gorge to the left, the path descending gently. At one point Sandro noticed a kind of track that must lead down to the bottom of the gorge. It looked quite steep. He asked his companion if she would dare to venture down it. She replied:
"As long as the ground is not too muddy, my shoes hold my feet well."
They walked carefully down the small track and soon reached the river without any trouble. There they noticed two fishermen, their feet in the water, who greeted them and said:
"Hello! If you're coming to fish, go somewhere else, this is taken."
"Don't worry, we're not planning to fish. We've just come to refresh our feet." replied Sandro.
"Then you are welcome. But don't scare away our giant shrimp."
The couple didn't know that it was possible to catch giant shrimp in the river, but it didn't matter. They walked into the river. The coolness of the running water on their slippers was delightful. As they did so, they approached the fishermen and noticed that they too had slippers on their feet. They were of the same type as Sandro's - closed, corduroy, with elasticated sides, but one pair was brown and the other blue.
Intrigued, Cindy asked them:
"Do you always go fishing with those shoes on your feet?"
"Yes, why? They're the best shoes for getting in the water regularly," said the taller of the two.
"But I really like yours," added the other, pointing to Sandro's.
"Thank you. We'll take advantage of being here to clean them up a bit," he replied.
He bent down to rub his slippers with his hands. With the running water, he easily managed to remove all the mud. Cindy followed suit. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed that the two fishermen were kissing.
As Sandro and Cindy got out of the water, the two fishermen had dropped their rods, were hugging each other and stroking their legs with their soggy slippers. Sandro would have liked to ask them for directions to the village, but he preferred not to disturb them. They took the small path back to the top of the gorge.
"I loved dipping my feet in the river," Cindy admitted. "But I wonder how long our slippers will stand up to this treatment."
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

The Slippers Kingdom - Chapter 4

After staying in the river, Cindy and Sandro made their way up the small path that led them back over the gorge. Sandro was surprised at how well their slippers held up on the steep, dirt path, even when wet.
At the top, they followed the main path that led gently down towards the village. After a good fifteen minutes' walk through the forest, they came to a crossroads and decided to go straight on. The ground was almost dry, their slippers were still clean except for a little dirt under their soles.
They heard female laughter ahead of them and then saw a group of four teenage girls coming in the opposite direction, talking happily. They were dressed in shorts and T-shirts. Three of them were wearing ballerina slippers, lighter than Cindy's. Two of them had black pairs and one was blue. The last girl was wearing dusty pink mules with a thicker sole.
Normally Sandro and Cindy would have found it strange to see four young women walking around in slippers in the forest, but they seemed to consider it normal. Sandro found it very exciting, and Cindy noticed the way he stared at their feet, but did not comment.
Then the path brought them to the village they had spotted from a distance. It must have had about a thousand inhabitants. The centre of the village was quite lively: two restaurant terraces were well filled, people were going to the grocery shop, children were playing on a playground. The couple observed all this life, and confirmed that everyone was wearing slippers.
Most of the men wore closed slippers like Sandro's, usually black, sometimes grey, brown, red or blue, but some had mules on their feet. And the vast majority of women wore ballerina slippers, in a variety of colours and patterns, some with decorations such as bows, flowers, butterflies or other. Some wore mules with a closed front.
Even the children all had slippers on their feet and were running around happily.
Cindy and Sandro looked around for a while, and their eyes lingered on the slippers. Some were worn, sometimes with traces of dirt or dust on them.
"What an amazing place !" Cindy remarked to her companion. "But these people are right: slippers are the most comfortable shoes, so why bother putting on other shoes?"
"That's true" he admitted. "Too bad it's not the norm in our world!"
"We can try to start a fashion at home too," she offered with a smile.
They were crossing the square, when suddenly they heard someone behind them say:
"Hey! Hi, friend!"
They turned around, and Sandro recognised one of the men he had helped the other day to remove the large mandrake root.
"Hello, I recognise you!"
"Yes, you helped us. My name is Igor. Come, I'll show you what I'm doing with these roots.
He led them into a workshop next door. Inside they found distillation equipment and large vats.
"Here we create mandrake brandy, the local speciality. I'll give you a taste."
He took a bottle and two glasses from a shelf, poured the liquor and gave them a taste. It was strong, but delicious.
"That's good! I've never tasted this before" said Sandro.
"But by the way, where are you from?", asked Igor.
"It's a bit complicated to explain. We're not from here" Cindy began to explain. "We're from another world.
Igor suddenly looked suspicious.
"Another world? You're not from the Land of Crocs, I hope?"
"No, we came through some kind of portal, it's hard to explain," said Sandro.
"But do you sometimes wear crocs? Do you like crocs?" asked Igor inquisitively.
"No, it's very ugly, we don't like it and we've never worn it. Why?" asked Cindy.
"Good," said Igor, reassured. "Because we're at war with the Land of Crocs," he explained. "They've lost a lot of ground in the last few years, thanks to this," he said, pointing to the tanks of brandy.
"What do you mean?" asked Sandro.
"The crocs can't stand this brandy. They melt on contact with it."
And he took the bottle of brandy and poured a large glassful of it over their feet, to their great surprise.
"While our slippers are no worse for wear, as you see."
Indeed, Cindy and Sandro's slippers were not affected.
"So welcome to the Kingdom of the Slippers. I have much to do, so I will leave you to continue your tour of our beautiful country. Goodbye," he said as he led them to the door.
They left, very surprised by what they had just learned.
They continued through the village and passed a football field, where a women's match was taking place. They stopped for a moment to watch. The women footballers were wearing slippers, of course. But so as not to lose them when kicking the ball, they all had pretty ballerinas with straps. Sandro imagined such a game in the rain, on a muddy field, and got a hard-on, which did not escape Cindy. They watched them run and kick the ball.
"I didn't think it was possible to play football with slippers on," said Cindy. "We'll have to try. Ideally on a less dry pitch" she added, with a wink.
"Yes, I think we have a lot to try!" confirmed Sandro. And he kissed his wife.
And they noticed a stretch of water behind the football field. It was a small lake, into which the river they had walked along earlier must have flowed. They went to its banks. It was summer and many people were lying on the pebble beach or swimming in the water.
They saw a couple coming out of the water, wearing swimming costumes but with their slippers on.
"Why don't we go and see how good it is?" offered Cindy. "I don't really like the smell of alcohol on my slippers, we'd have to rinse them off."
"Same here, let's go!" said her companion.
They entered the water up to their knees. The floor of the lake was muddy, it must have been unpleasant to go in barefoot.
They stayed in the water for a while, but didn't want to get their clothes completely wet before crossing the village again, and didn't go any further into the water.
"I love this place, we'll have to come back often!" said Cindy.
"Yes, and I have the feeling that the kingdom is not limited to this village, we have many places to discover" said Sandro. "But it's getting late, why don't we go back home?"
They got out of the water, crossed the village in the other direction and took the small path through the forest. They passed the four girls again in the opposite direction. Sandro noticed that their ballerina slippers were soaked.
"It looks like they've gone for a swim in the river," Cindy remarked.
"Yes, not only do people only wear slippers, but they don't spare them!" commented Sandro. "I love it."
"Why don't we take a bath together when we get home," Cindy suggested.
"Great idea."
They made their way to the little viewpoint, then arrived at the spot where they had slid through the mud earlier. This time they just walked across it, soaking just a little of the thick mud into their slippers.
"Shall we race home?" challenged Sandro.
In response, Cindy immediately broke into a sprint.
Sandro ran behind her, but was careful not to catch her too quickly: he wanted to see his darling's slippers hit the ground in long strides. He found his companion terribly sexy. She was a fast runner, even with those shoes that fit her feet surprisingly well.
They arrived at the door almost at the same time. As soon as they entered, they cleaned their slippers and he ran a bath. He told Cindy he would call her when it was ready.
A few moments later, he called her. He was already in the bath, hidden by thick layer of bubbles. She entered the bathroom, totally naked except for her slippers. She was a beautiful woman, slim but muscular enough, with generous pointed breasts.
She smiled naughtily at him, lifted her foot and plunged one red slipper through the bubbles, then the other, and lay on top of him in the water. She noticed that he was naked but, like her, he had kept his slippers on in the bath. They had fun taking out their foam-covered feet and putting them back in the water. Then she took off one of her slippers, filled it with water, poured it over Sandro's head and put it back on his foot. They played like this for a while, and both reached the height of excitement.
They made love for a long time in the bath.
chris

Post by chris »

very nice story…im gonna join in with my slippers😁

https://www.flickr.com/photos/145522461 ... ateposted/
chris

Post by chris »

kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

chris wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:47 pm https://www.flickr.com/photos/145522461 ... ateposted/

although this was their last adventure then😂
Thank you for these pictures, very happy that you like the story. The next chapters will follow soon!!
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

The Slippers kingdom - chapter 5
A few days later, on a Saturday, Cindy and Sandro went to the biggest shoe shop in the area to buy slippers, so that they would have another pair available to take to the slipper kingdom. They knew that they both needed comfortable, practical and very sturdy slippers, given what they were likely to endure.
As Sandro had suggested, they played a little game: each one had to choose a pair for the other, and show them to him only when they got home. They made their purchases and went home.
Cindy had chosen a pair of closed slippers for Sandro that looked very much like the ones he already had, except that they were not made of corduroy but of black fabric, with a small grid pattern and elastic bands on the sides for closure. Their soles had a little more relief than his usual pair. Cindy explained her choice by presenting them to him:
"This is the pair I chose for you. The sole is very durable and will keep you from slipping on rough terrain. The style is classic, but they're less slippery than the others. I think you can wear them here in public here too. In fact, I think they look great."
Sandro was very happy with Cindy's choice, which seemed perfect to him. For his part, he had found a pair of black fabric ballerina slippers with a little bow on top. They were a little lighter and thinner than the red pair she had worn so far. Sandro explained:
"I think these slippers are really sexy. I'm sure they will show off your beautiful feet. They do look lighter but I hope they will be strong. The sole is thin but quite hard and with a bit of relief too."
They tried on their slippers. Cindy was delighted and was surprised at how comfortable her slippers were, really very much like ballerinas, only softer. As for Sandro, he loved his new slippers, which Cindy thought were sexy, especially if he wore them barefoot.
In the late afternoon, two couples of friends were to join them. They had planned to show them around the strange kingdom. Cindy was ploughing part of their garden when her friend Jane appeared at the entrance to the garden, well ahead of time.
"Jane, are you here already? I wasn't expecting you so soon!" said Cindy.
"Yes, we're a bit early, excuse us. John is with Sandro. But tell me, are those slippers? Are you ploughing your garden in slippers?" Cindy was wearing her red slippers, which were covered in dust, and clods of dirt stuck to her soles.
"Oh yes, but that's nothing, they've seen it all before. And I like to be comfortable when I work in the garden."
"As you wish, but I hope it's not for gardening that you asked us to take our slippers with us. I won't be able to do that with mine."
Cindy pressed the spade a few more times with those slippers to finish her tile, came over to her friend, and put her tool down. She wiped her feet in the grass and walked back into the house. She put on her new pair of slippers. John, Jane's husband, was talking to Sandro.
The other couple of friends, Melissa and Henry, arrived a little later. They all knew each other well. They ate on the terrace, had a few drinks and then Sandro said:
"Let's go inside, we have something very strange to show you. Did you all take your slippers?"
They left their shoes and put on their slippers. Tall Jane had a pair of white satin ballerinas with a leather sole, Isotoner. They were very slim and looked good with the black skirt she was wearing.
John, her husband, wore black closed-toe slippers with a light green sole and, in the same colour, elastic bands and a border that went all the way round the shoe. The green-on-black contrast was original.
Melissa had brought a pair of pink plush mules that were closed at the front. They had a very thick sole and looked very comfortable, but Cindy was afraid that mules would not be very practical for walking where they were going.
Finally, Henry also had mules, made of blue corduroy. They were very worn, but looked sturdy.
As for Cindy and Sandro, they had decided to test their new slippers tonight. Once everyone was equipped, Cindy said:
"Follow us, it's upstairs."
They arrived in their bedroom. She opened the wardrobe door, and showed them the portal through which the other world could be seen.
"Look: we have discovered another world, which we can access from our bedroom. Isn't it amazing? We want to introduce it to you and offer you a little tour."
"Yes, it's amazing! I want to go, but why did you make us wear our slippers? We're going to get to that little path in the middle of the fields, we'd be better off with our shoes on" said Henry.
"Precisely" explained Sandro, "this is where it gets even crazier: it is only possible to go through that door with slippers on your feet. That's why we asked you to bring slippers."
"That's crazy. Are you sure?" insisted Henry. "What if I put my trainers back on?"
"Try it," Cindy offered him. "We only tried it once.
Henry went back downstairs to get his sneakers, which he quickly put on. Sandro came through the gate and beckoned him over. But as with Cindy on the first day, he ran into some kind of invisible wall and couldn't get his foot through to the other world.
"You see? We have no explanation, that's the way it is! Are you guys still up for a slipper tour in this strange land?" asked Sandro.
Melissa hesitated. "I don't know. They're my house slippers, they're not made for that". And Henry added: "Yeah, I'm not too keen on that either. If only we had more practical slippers, like yours, it would be different."
Unfortunately, Melissa and Henry were not at all the same shoe size as Cindy and Sandro, who could not lend them their second pair.
Jane intervened in turn: "I'm really curious. My feet might hurt a bit with my thin soles, but never mind, I want to go and see. And John joined in: "I've been out in the garden in slippers before, and I think mine will be fine. I'm in, too."
And finally, Melissa and Henry said, "OK, let's go! We'll see what happens. Can we still go home, if necessary?"
"Sure," Cindy told them.
And the six friends went through the portal. They found themselves in the kingdom of slippers. It was hot and dry, but a storm was brewing in the distance.
They started to follow the small path through the fields, towards the bench. There were still some small puddles, but Cindy and Sandro deliberately did not step in them so as not to embarrass their friends. Then they arrived at the famous muddy spot where they had slipped a few days earlier. The mud had dried up again, it was now very greasy and thick soil that they could not get around.
Cindy, who was leading the way with Jane, walked through the mud without question, her new black slippers staining with traces of mud. Jane hesitated a little as she saw what she had to walk in, then stepped forward and said:
"Well, after all, let's go! It's only a bit of dirt. I see what you meant when you said your slippers had seen more." And she pushed her white ballerina slippers into the dirt. Cindy smiled broadly as she watched her soiling her pretty shoes.
Behind them, Henry and John stopped dead in their tracks: "Wait," said Henry, "you really want us to walk in slippers in this?
Sandro said, "Well yes, it's not much". John started walking again, his green soles turning brown. "It's a crazy story," Henry huffed. And he stepped carefully and reluctantly into the dirt, trying to keep his mules as clean as possible.
Finally, Melissa dipped her mules into the brown stuff as well and moved forward carefully. Sandro went straight through without question, happy to christen his new pair of slippers.
When they all reached the other side, they looked at their feet. Sandro and Cindy found it very exciting to see all his slippers soaked in mud. Then they looked at their friends' faces: Jane was amused; Melissa a little embarrassed; John was puzzled and Henry is a little upset. And they had all had their first experience of walking through mud in slippers.
chris

Post by chris »

i am wondering if there are also women in well worn classic wedge slippers😁

and whats happening to them once they are worn out? probably they are burned in homefires, fireplaces and stoves?
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

The Slippers kingdom - chapter 6

They walked through the forest toward the village. John walked beside his wife Jane, and said to her:
"Finally, it's very nice to walk in slippers! It's very nice. We should do this all the time." And she replied:
"Yes, it's true that it's fun. But mine have a sole a little too thin and smooth, I tend to slip." Her white Isotoner ballerinas were stained with mud on the front.
"I find this world very strange. Why can we only move around in slippers?" said Henry, whose mules clacked against his heel with each step. And he added: "Basically, why not? But you must admit that it is strange."
And so the six of them walked through the forest with their slippers on their feet. As they approached the entrance to the village, they passed a group of about a dozen young people and saw that they were all wearing slippers - mostly ballerinas for the girls and closed slippers for the boys.
Cindy watched them pass by, and said:
"It's kind of sexy, slippers like that, in the dirt, don't you think?"
And Sandro was the first to reply, "It sure is! Especially when they are yours" he added with a naughty look.
They arrived in the village and went to the square. Cindy and Sandro wanted their friends to taste the mandrake brandy. So they went to Igor's shop, where he offered them a glass of the famous drink. They talked about the extraction of roots, the use of the brandy against Crocs, the war against the Land of Crocs, and then Igor asked them:
"But if you are new here in this kingdom, I guess you have never seen the Golden Slippers?". The visitors asked what it was. "It's a statue of slippers, made of gold, which is in a sacred place in the kingdom, a beautiful place. We could go see it if you like, it's about an hour's walk from here."
The six strangers looked at each other, and agreed. They did indeed have the time. Then Jane asked, "How's the way to get there? My slippers are pretty but thin and slip a little," she said, pointing to her sole.
"Yes, I understand," said Igor. You have to climb a little bit in the mountain, then go through a tunnel, which is often a little wet. Let's go up to the house, maybe my wife can lend you a pair with a real sole."
Igor and his wife's apartment was above the workshop. He called her, and a beautiful redheaded woman appeared, Angela.
Informed of the situation, she showed them their shoe cabinet - which obviously contained only slippers. She had about twenty pairs: a "fancy" pair with a frog's head, which she kept for parties and special occasions, not made for walking anywhere; a pair of woolen booties, which she wore in winter when it was very cold; three pairs of lined ballerinas, for winter; a pair of mules, which she didn't wear often; and about fifteen pairs of ballerina slippers of different colors, more or less flexible, three of which had straps. She explained that the ones with straps were used for sports, because they held her feet better, or for going to very muddy places. Some were very worn, others almost new; some were perfectly clean, others were a little dirty, and one in particular was covered with dry mud. Jane hesitated, and picked up a pair of light blue ballerinas with a bow tie. They were Isotoner, like the ones she had on her feet, but with a black synthetic sole.
Igor also had a dozen pairs of slippers, almost all the same: except for a fancy pair of "elf slippers" that he kept, like his wife, for the house and for parties, he had only closed slippers, traditional kind. One pair was dark red, one was brown, all the others were black. Two pairs were lined, he wore them in winter. Two pairs were covered with a thick layer of mud. Sandro thought that they must be the slippers he wore to extract the mandrake roots.
Igor and Angela asked the others if they wanted to borrow more suitable slippers as well, looking especially at Melissa and Henry. But the latter felt embarrassed, and declined the offer. Angela wanted to take the opportunity to join them, and put on a nice pair of black ballerinas with straps, with little golden shine.
So the eight friends set off. They came out of the village on the side of the lake, which they skirted for a moment by following a small path, and then they began to climb the side of the mountain.
"We are going to the crater of an ancient volcano, that's where the Golden Slippers are. You will see, it is a beautiful place, quiet, green. But I reassure you, we are not going to climb to the top, there is a passage under the mountain."
Melissa and Henry were having a bit of trouble climbing with their mules and regretted not to have agreed to change. Fortunately the path was dry. Jane was happy with Angela's ballerinas. John asked Igor:
"Where did this tradition come from that everyone wears only slippers in this kingdom?"
"It's very old, we don't know exactly how long ago it was. We find slippers to be the most comfortable and practical footwear for all circumstances. Our ancestors had to fight for the right to wear their slippers outside. So since the great victory, all other shoes are forbidden."
"And everyone just wears slippers, all the time? Aren't there things that require stronger shoes?" insisted John, who could hardly believe it.
"Yes, everyone and all the time. What do you think we can't do with slippers? Some pairs are very durable, you'd be surprised. But I'm sure even the ones on your feet are tougher than you think." he added, looking at John's black and green slippers.
"And the women, do they still only wear ballet flats or mules?" asked Jane.
"They mostly wear ballet flats slippers, because they're pretty and functional. Sometimes mules or booties in the winter. And in some cases, they have more closed slippers, which are similar to men's slippers, especially for police, firefighters or the military."
Sandro imagined an army of soldiers with slippers, wading through trenches.
They passed a group of four people coming down, their slippers soaked. And they arrived at the entrance of the tunnel that allowed to enter the crater of the volcano. The passage was illuminated, because it was regularly used. The tunnel was high enough and it was possible to walk in two next to each other. The ground was a bit wet and slippery. And at one point, Igor and Melissa, who were leading the way, stopped:
"Ah, there's more water than usual here! Be careful not to slip." Angela the first dipped her slippers into the water mixed with silt. It was quite deep, as the water completely covered her flanged ballerinas. There was water for about twenty meters, it was not possible to go around it.
Igor followed, then Cindy, whose new black ballerinas were wet for the first time. Melissa was very reluctant to soak her pink plush mules. She was especially afraid of losing them. And then she jumped in, squealing.
"It's cold, it's cold! And I think this time my slippers are totally ruined.". Moving with very small steps, she managed not to lose her mules. Henry followed her, grumbling a little, and almost stumbled. But he kept his balance and crossed the tricky area.
Sandro followed, and felt with pleasure the water seeping into his slippers. He loved it, just as he loved to see his classmates' slippers covered with brownish water. John walked with him, and remarked that it was the first time he had walked in water with his slippers on. But he thought it was nice. And finally, Jane walked across with Angela's ballerinas, for whom it was not the first time in the water. She loved the feeling of the wet fabric around her bare feet.
After this passage through the water, the rest of the tunnel was covered with a yellow mud a few inches thick. "Be careful not to slip," said Angela, leading the group. Cindy was having the time of her life and was purposely walking where there was the most mud. Sandro watched her from the back and felt very excited, he was happy with his purchase for his girlfriend. But he noticed that John and Jane also seemed to be enjoying feeling the mud around their feet.
Angela asked Jane, "So, are my slippers comfortable?" And Jane replied, "Yes, they're perfect. But I hope I won't ruin them. You won't mind?". Angela replied, "Don't worry, this pair has been through worse. Just clean them with water, or even run them through the laundry and they'll be good as new afterwards."
Melissa and Henry were enjoying the ride a little less, but they still kept going bravely. And finally, they emerged on the other side of the tunnel, inside the volcano. They found themselves all together in the open air. Sandro and Cindy couldn't help but look at their companions' slippers, all smeared with that very clear mud. And Sandro could not refrain from rolling a skate to her companion, who was waiting for that.
The crater was a little more than a kilometer in diameter. At the exit of the tunnel, there was a pasture full of flowers. A small path led down to a pretty little lake that glowed, in the middle of which there was a small island. On it, there was a kind of Asian-type temple, in which a golden object could be seen. The Golden Slippers. A wooden bridge crossed the lake to the temple.
They followed the small path down to the lake, their soggy slippers making a little noise with their steps.