Vans in the park

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Peesneakers

Vans in the park

Post by Peesneakers »

Stumbled across a pair of vans walking in the park earlier, the owner changed in to some cleats to play sports and i walked over to them and squirted piss down all over them as i walked by. Looks like the insole got well soaked and so did the outside stains showing as well

https://www.erome.com/a/FUov7YPK
MrGuyBro

Re: Vans in the park

Post by MrGuyBro »

Not a fan of piss but the vans themselves are hot.
Peesneakers

Post by Peesneakers »

MrGuyBro wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:23 am Not a fan of piss but the vans themselves are hot.
They were amazing i wanted to grab them they were so sweaty looking and the owner was standing close by so i did the only thing i could. I watched them put them back on a few min later
shoelover213

Post by shoelover213 »

I’m not into piss but to each their own. I am curious how that works though - presuming you didn’t whip your dick out and pissed on them right there, did you just carry something like a syringe of piss with you?

EDIT didn’t see the video, looks like a bottle or something?
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Do you do this often?