My Teacher Friend Mrs S

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kindbutodd

My Teacher Friend Mrs S

Post by kindbutodd »

I've always wanted to write and post this but I've never had any time until now. But I have a friend who is a local teacher, I don't want to say her name so I'll call her Ms S and I've been enjoying her used shoes for the past year and a half. We've known each other since high school and she was always pretty, and still is. one thing that makes her very attractive is they way she walks. She's slightly pigeon-toed so her hips and butt move side to side and shake as she walks. She always was a cheerleader in high school and that's what really attracted me to her, her cheerleading shoes. I've always had a thing for cheerleading shoes since my older cousin (who started my shoe fetish) was a cheerleader in high school. But about two years ago Ms S had a pair black Nike Tanjun shoes that she wore. I knew she was separated from her husband the past few months but I don't know what made me decide to ask her but one day while in the store we were talking and I asked her what kind of shoes she had on, "I like those. Are they new? She let out a little laugh and said, "These? No. The tread is wearing off. They feel like moccasins. I need new ones." then she said, " Santa hasn't brought me any new one yet." And laughed. I didn't say anything after that but a month later after New Years I saw her again and asked if she still wore those shoes and would consider selling them when she bought new ones. She said, "No I don't wear them. I have a new pair, maroon ones. Why do you want to buy them?" it caught me off guard so I said, "I just like them." I thought she would give me a funny look but she didn't. She just said, "I'll have to dig them out, they're in my closet somewhere." I told her I was honest about buying them and she said, "I don't know what to sell them for?" I said, "How about $30?" and she said, "Not that much. How about $10?" I told her it was okay with me and then she said, "Do you want me to come after them or do you want me to bring them to you?" I told her it was up to her and we agreed that she'll bring them to me. Before we went our separate ways I wanted to ask her what size shoe she wore but I didn't want to push my luck. A few days later she stopped by and told me that she was in a hurry and left the shoes under her desk at work and asked if I wouldn't mind if she brought them the next day. I told her I would and I gave her the money. The next day she brought them over and when I thanked her she asked, "I don't know if they'll fit you? They're a size 10." I told her I wasn't going to be wearing them and I didn't mind that they were a size 10. She then said, "Are you collecting shoes?" and I said, "Yeah, kinda. But they're for me." And as much as I didn't mind telling her my real purpose if she asked I decided not press it any further and sound too creepy. She said, "Oh Okay. I had those for two years. I finally bought new ones so I don't need these anymore." And I thanked her again and she left. That's how it began. I've bought five pairs from her so far. And eventually we did discuss my fetish so she know. I'll continue with this story when I have time.
Kasdan5

Re: My Teacher Friend Mrs S

Post by Kasdan5 »

Hi! Great story! What kind of sneakers do you have from her? Any photos please? Thank you!
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

Thanks for sharing this story. What did you do with them when she gave them to you? Would love to hear more stories s about these and other shoes.
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

You are so lucky I can say for sure there is nothing hotter than getting shoes from someone you know and find attractive
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

Kasdan5 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:58 am Hi! Great story! What kind of sneakers do you have from her? Any photos please? Thank you!
Black Nike Tanjun, two pairs of Nike Revolution (all white & tan and black), Maroon Nike Flex Experience RN 8, Dark grey Nike Air max Oketo with the logo in rainbow colors.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

sneakerfun wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:28 pm Thanks for sharing this story. What did you do with them when she gave them to you? Would love to hear more stories s about these and other shoes.
When she would sell me her shoes she would put them in a plastic bag and hand them to me. When I get back to my car I take them out of the bag to look at them. And on the way home I'll sniff them. When I get home I'll usually start fucking them while looking at her picture on FB. Fantasizing about her while I'm smelling her shoe odor and my cock is going in and out of her shoe makes it more pleasurable.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

theoneforyou wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:50 pm You are so lucky I can say for sure there is nothing hotter than getting shoes from someone you know and find attractive
I totally agree. And it's even hotter when she agrees. In some instances they'll say, "Sorry I don't have any" or "Why my shoes." But Mrs S agreed without even asking me why I wanted her shoes in particular. With the last two pairs of Revolutions I knew had them because I saw around while wearing them and they looked hot on er feet. It got me very horny. I ended up messaging her back in February about them and she said she was still wearing them. Then in May she messages me out of the blue and said she had a tan pair to sell me for $30. I agreed and she then asked, "Do you want me to wash them before bringing them to you? or just the way they are?" I told her not to wash them and bring them the way they were. She agreed. The next day she bring me a plastic bag and I give her the money. I'm expecting only the tan shoes but when I look inside the bag, to my surprise, there's two pairs of shoes in the bag! She didn't say anything about the white Revolution shoes but she added them too. Since i already told her that it was a fetish she already knows and so I badly want to talk to her about it but I don't want to ruin it by to being too aggressive about it. She's not living with her husband at the moment and her youngest children just went off to college, she's very much living at home alone. I'm just satisfied that she's letting get her old shoes. She has some black Dude loafers that i want, I've seen her wearing all last year and this year. I asked her about them a few months ago and she said, "Not right now, I'm still wearing them. They're my favorites."
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

Last month I jokingly asked Mrs S if I could buy her a pair of shoes for Christmas and she laughed and said, "If Santa doesn't bring me any." Well I talked with Mrs. S today and asked her again, "Can I still buy you a pair of shoes?" and she said, "Really?' and when I told her yes and that I wouldn't mind, she seemed surprised and smiled, "OK. If you want to... it's up to you." I told her I wouldn't mind since she let me buy her old ones and then I asked her what kind of running shoes would she like? and she said, "I don't know" and laughed, "Surprise me." I asked if I could choose and she said yes. So I'm looking forward to buying her a pair soon. Any ideas?
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Pics!!
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

dirtyx2022 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:23 pmPics!!
I can't add pictures. This site still isn't allowing me to upload anything on my posts