My Teacher Friend Mrs S

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtyx2022

Re: My Teacher Friend Mrs S

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Please pics
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

Use imgur for pictures we definitely want to see
Terrisub

Post by Terrisub »

It's very good to hear about your experience. I have had similar responses from ladies who I never thought would understand or approve of my fetish for their footwear.
Just letting someone else know about your fetish can be so liberating and enjoyable.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

My wife embraces it w me i buy all her nikes
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

she got any new onra?
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

I don't see her often but I've seen her several times in the past two months but each time she was busy talking to someone so I never had the chance to ask her about any shoes. I know she has a lot of DUDE loafer shoes, six different color pairs I've counted so far. I'm after the black pair (she started wearing them last year and is the oldest pair). Back in January I've asked her if they were worn out yet and she laughed and said, "They're getting there. They're my favorite pair and they're so comfortable on my feet." I asked if I could buy them after she's done wearing them and she said, "Yes." She's still wearing them. School is out for the summer soon so hopefully I'll see her around a lot more.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

fingers crossed
OttoDeBure

Post by OttoDeBure »

I remember my teacher, he was a very cool guy, he always told everything clearly and efficiently. He always helped me, even if it wasn't much related to the curriculum. He even told me where to find a linkedin profile editor, which I really needed. In short, this teacher left a very big mark on the life of our group, because before him, and even more so after him, I had never met such teachers. Therefore, I always advise you to treat your teachers with respect.
Djeki

Post by Djeki »

My friend, you are frankly lucky to have such a teacher, unfortunately, my situation was completely different. All my teachers were just grey and soulless, they didn't care about their students at all. It's a good thing that I found help with writing a book review https://www.ozessay.com.au/book-review in time, and it played a key role in my passing the exams. But in general, if we talk about help from the teacher, we shouldn't have expected it, because the teachers didn't try to help us. Therefore, I could only rely on myself during all my years of study, or I could look for and find help online.