Wife’s Nike Vomero 14 size 8.5

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Reefan1981

Re: Wife’s Nike Vomero 14 size 8.5

Post by Reefan1981 »

Wife's shoe(s) will become cum dumps...hahaha...
sneakerfreak

Post by sneakerfreak »

First Load into my wife’s Vomero’s by one of our shoe members that contacted me about loading them up. Keep on a cumin them I’m loving it soon she’ll be wearing your cum in her Nike’s Lol…. More pics to Cum

Thanks Man,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

Hot stuff!
prizee

Post by prizee »

Too bad I'm in France I would have liked to add my load in it
sneakerfreak

Post by sneakerfreak »

sneakerfreak wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:38 am First Load into my wife’s Vomero’s by one of our shoe members that contacted me about loading them up. Keep on a cumin them I’m loving it soon she’ll be wearing your cum in her Nike’s Lol…. More pics to Cum

Thanks Man,
Well the left Left Nike Vomero got fucked & cummed last night keep on a going Reefan1981 fuck them bitches enjoy them. My wife will soon be walking in your cum… lol Thanks man! I don’t know where the last picture went damn it!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sneakerfreak

Post by sneakerfreak »

sneakerfreak wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:29 am
sneakerfreak wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:38 am First Load into my wife’s Vomero’s by one of our shoe members that contacted me about loading them up. Keep on a cumin them I’m loving it soon she’ll be wearing your cum in her Nike’s Lol…. More pics to Cum

Thanks Man,
Well the left Left Nike Vomero got fucked & cummed last night keep on a going Reefan1981 fuck them bitches enjoy them. My wife will soon be walking in your cum… lol Thanks man! I don’t know where the last picture went damn it!!!
sneakerfreak

Post by sneakerfreak »

Pics
sneakerfreak

Post by sneakerfreak »

Well evidently can’t load pictures right now & one is missing that was already posted. Don’t know WTF that’s about???