Story time

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

istealyourthunder

Story time

Post by istealyourthunder »

Hi everyone!

I’ve been lurking on this forum since the beginning of the year and been loving the little stories people write. As a girl I loved sneakers since forever but only recently started to explore the kink side. I think writing a story could really help me to explore a bit further and I will probably base it on my own recent experiences and of course I would love hearing your opinions. So, all the shoes in the story do exist and some are still even being worn, some things did happen, but I will of course let my fantasy go wild a little bit and add some extra ‘juicy’ stuff (hehe). But who knows! I depends how much people might like it that I will continue writing :P

Notice that English isn’t my first language! So sorry for weird grammar mistakes.
& I love all kinds of shoes so I’m open for adding a lot of different ones but sneakers are my favorites (mostly nike, adidas, buffalo, …).

Hope you like it & I’m open for all kinds of feedback and suggestions :)

-ch1-

It was a humid and warm spring day. Elena and I were both walking in the park, short skirts and our legs were both tanned from the past sunny days. Elena is one of those gorgeous girls that every guy wants to go out with. Off course, she's had her fair share of pretty, dull, braindead boyfriends for as long as I've known her. But I like to mind my own business so I always did the ‘I’m happy for you-talk’ whenever a new guy came around.

We met each other on our weekend jobs as waitresses. Elena made me almost choke on my drink laughing on my very first day and we were inseparable from that moment on, always sneaking off on our breaks with bottles of wine and approving them just to make sure they are good enough for the costumers. Little did we know that we would be ending up sharing a big passion and being a little more than just partners in crime.

Every time I saw her after our little greeting hug my eyes always immediately were drawn to her footwear. She had the most amazing collection of sneakers and we both switched pairs sometimes, having the same shoe size, to keep things ‘exciting’. For her it was not to wear the same sneakers every single day. For me it meant a lot more.

As we walked through the park on our way back to Elena's place, a light drizzle began to fall and it quickly changed into pouring rain. I noticed how my Nike AF1 sneakers and her classic Adidas superstars were being drenched. We both weren’t wearing socks so I was wondering if her feet felt just as warm and soaked as my own, imagining how they must feel inside when she would take them off.

When we arrived at her place, she starting giggling and pulled me inside her room, daring me to take of my wet clothes and suggesting I could lend a t-shirt. We’ve been friends for so long but sometimes when we had a bit too much to drink, we playfully tease each other and even ended up kissing a couple of times. We never talked about it afterwards and it has been a reoccurring event that I secretly really liked and fantasized about. But this time was different. This time we had no drinks.

I took of my Nikes and my top and skirt, she followed my lead and I glanced at her naked body before we both put a t-shirt one. Because of the warmth inside the room, we didn’t even bother to put on pants and just sat there in our shirts and panties. Both our sneakers were lying next to the bed we both jumped on. She grabbed my arm and a wave of electricity ran through my body. 'I have an idea!' Out of nowhere Elena took my AF1 sneaker and admired it like a trophy. I noticed that through her white t-shirt her nipples were hardened. ‘Wooow you had these for years, right?’. She had a couple of fingers in the shoe while she put it up which turned me on instantly, knowing how warm and wet they must still be. ‘Yes and they are my favorites’ I said seriously like I was worried what she might do with them.

She looked at me with a naughty glance so not wanting to let her win this little game, I took one of her black and white superstars. ‘I really like these.’ ‘Try them’: she quickly demanded. ‘Sure?’ I asked like a dummy hoping she wouldn’t notice how nervous I got because I saw the shoe was still wet inside from the rain. ‘Yes, let me help.’. She grabbed my leg and smoothly shoved the shoe over my bare feet. The inside still felt warm and my dry feet tinkled when it touched the slightly moist interior of the shoe. My heart stopped and I had to close my eyes to not let notice how horny is was as I felt a wave of tingling energy between my legs. ‘You like them?’. She asked. I touched the shoe with my fingertips and couldn’t hide my smile anymore.

She grabbed the shoe and softly squeezed it and I felt my panties getting more and more soaked. ‘They look good on you’. Then the atmosphere in the room completely changed. We weren’t laughing or teasing each other like we used to. We were quiet, and I could sense our breathing getting faster as the time passed. I grabbed her face and kissed her while she was still squeezing the sneaker. She giggled and I licked her ear playfully because I know she liked that. I pushed her on the bed, and leaned over her and put the sneaker that was on my feet between her legs and start massaging it against her pussy sliding it slowly up and down. Her body starting shaking and it made me not want to stop what we we’re doing. She moaned and grabbed the sneaker I was rubbing against her and I fastened the pace and she whispered how much she liked what I was doing.

She grabbed one of my nikes in her hand. She took it to her face and give it a long lick all over while moaning and looking me in the eyes then she used the sneaker to slide my shirt up and starting massaging my nipple with the wet tip of the sneaker before putting it in her mouth again and biting and sucking the tip. I felt my panties being completely drenched by the sight of it. I never even thought about licking a sneaker myself. I never had. But when she handed her superstar and looked into my eyes while I tried it, it was the best thing I’d ever tasted. While I was still fingering her with the sneaker I brought one the superstars to her face and we both started licking it. Our tongues touching every once and a while when we were kissing and sucking on the leather of the shoe.

Then we heard her boyfriend come home so we quickly put the shoes back on the ground. My mind was still with her and being in her room taking her t-shirt and panties of while she sits on the desk, kissing her neck and slipping a sneaker inside of her and me licking of her juices off the sneaker.

But that wasn’t meant to be because I was giving her boyfriend a kiss on the cheek and while I did that, he put his hand on my hip which caught me by surprise being scarcely dressed and still being horny. We slipped back in to our friend roles and just chatted the rest of the evening before I went home. Before leaving her boyfriend pointed at my shoes. I panicked not knowing what he noticed and said his previous girlfriend had the same ones. He winked when he waved goodbye and I quickly went out of the door feeling awkward and not knowing what to with myself. Before leaving I noticed Elena giving her boyfriend a little push as if he’s not been behaving well.

That night I couldn’t sleep, knowing I was lying there alone after having the most amazing experience ever. I imagined Elena naked in her bed with her sneakers on and touching herself with my af1. I hoped she wasn’t sleeping as well and had the same existential crisis. I grabbed one of my own adidas superstars and slipped it between my legs and imagined Elena grabbing the sneaker and rubbing it and pushing it all in my pussy. I imagined her licking a sneaker with her soft, wet tongue while she was fucking me with another one. With the thought of her and the sneakers, I reached an orgasm, before falling asleep, the Adidas still between my legs drenched in my juices.
Last edited by istealyourthunder on Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sudsey

Re: Story time

Post by Sudsey »

Awesome story!
Net King

Post by Net King »

I have had a go at story writing in the past and you have done better than my efforts!
nikefan

Post by nikefan »

Amazing story, very nicely written! Nice to read it from a girl's point of view :D
Diekkergaal

Post by Diekkergaal »

Great story! love the tention
istealyourthunder

Sudsey wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 9:47 pmAwesome story!
Aawh thank you, I love your taboo story, so means a lot <3
istealyourthunder

Thank you for the nice comments! <3 I decided to write a next chapter, so hope you like it!
Btw if you guys want pictures of certain sneakers, I can make it happen! Most of them are at my place but I do share them with a guy atm, so they are well used :P !

-ch2-

Since that one evening I didn’t hear much from Elena anymore. Just a couple of basic messages but nothing about what happened. I was getting frustrated and everywhere I looked I noticed sneakers and I couldn’t take it anymore. I was horny af and playing with myself was nice and all but my sneakers needed some playtime and more specifically, they needed cum. I decided to go out to a party of my best friend, Nate, to blow of some steam and to take my mind of things.

I wore a tight black dress and some new black and white adidas superstars with golden detail. The party was at a local bar in town. When I entered the party Nate hugged me and said I looked great. I noticed he already had a couple drinks because he had flushed cheeks and he didn’t even bother hiding the boner in his pants. He probably got that from the girl who was licking his neck while he was talking to me. I had a feeling this night was going to be very interesting.

He introduced me to a couple of his friends. They were all drunk. One guy immediately offered me a drink and started talking but I wasn’t paying attention. I noticed one of the shyer guys in the group staring at my sneakers, really staring. I turned my face back to the guy who apparently was called Thomas and has been talking about this new house he bought and was thinking of placing a jacuzzi but while I pretended to be interested in this guy’s jacuzzi problem I still felt the other guy’s eyes being fixed on my Superstars. The sneaker loving guy got my full attention now. I said to Thomas I had to go to the toilet. I passed the other guy and looked him in the face. As he noticed I was looking at him, he’s face turned red and he quickly looked away.

When I got back from the toilet, I greeted some people and quickly got the information I was looking for. The mystery guy’s name was Sam, he had a good reputation as everyone had very nice things to say about him. One guy offered to introduce me but I said that wasn’t necessary. I noticed he was sitting at the bar and as I needed a new drink, I sat next to him. The barstools were placed very close next to each other, as it was crowded, so our shoulders touched while I was sitting down. When he discovered I was sitting next to him his leg nervously started shaking up and down. The bartender gave me the drink and, as I leaned over to grab it, my superstars touched his leg. He looked me in the face when it happened and I greeted him. We talked a little bit about how we know Nate and I noted how quickly he started drinking his beers.

While we were both getting a little tipsy or bodies started touching each other more and more. He stroked his feet against my sneakers a couple of times. When that happened, I gave him a dangerous smile and he seemed to like it. We moved ourselves to the little couches that were in the bar and I placed my feet on his knees so he could check out my adidas from up close. I used them a couple times on myself but I also like to take good care of them but a trained eye might notice the marks left from rubbing it on and in my pussy and cumming on the tip. He looked at them when I playfully wiggled them up and down and I noticed his hand going to his crotch as he was hiding his growing boner in his pants.

We talked about lots of things and he seemed to be getting more and more comfortable as he started playing with the shoelaces. His finger went into the side of the shoe and went deeper and deeper, teasing me. I didn’t know how to react but felt my panties getting soaked. I put my feet closer to his crotch and he had to hide a moan when my superstars touched the big bulge in his pants. He nervously looked if anybody saw but everybody was too drunk and wasted to notice. I stroked his cock slowly with the superstars and he closed his eyes moving his hips up to start riding them. His fingers were still inside my sneaker and I felt how he stroked the inside making me wild. I felt hem harden more and more and I was getting thirsty for his cum on my sneakers and was trying to come up with a plan to make it happen.

Suddenly some of the girls started begging for me to come dance with them. He quickly took his fingers out of my superstars and as I saw that he was out of the vibe, as feeling caught in the act, I decided to go and dance. I danced the night away and my sneakers got so warm and sweaty inside. Sam placed himself back at the bar and I saw hem looking at me a couple of times as of being sure I was still there.

As I was worn out from dancing I took of my superstars and went to one of the couches and before I knew I fell asleep. When I woke up I looked for my stuff and when I was putting on my sneakers I noticed some new stains all over them and in the shoe, deep in the toe area. Stains that were fresh and weren’t mine. I tried looking for Sam but he wasn’t there. That night I went home with a big smile on my face and a sneaker filled with cum. I was determined to find out what happened with it and next time I’ll be there when it happens again. You can be sure of that.
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Amazing story, cant wait for more
scf2278

Post by scf2278 »

amazing! can't wait to read more and see your sneakers
nikefan

Post by nikefan »

Amazing continuation :) Please keep on writing :D Thanks for sharing!