Anyone else into Wedge sneakers?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bootlover777

Anyone else into Wedge sneakers?

Post by bootlover777 »

Recently got a pair of Wedge sneakers and was wondering if anyone else on here has an interest in Wedge sneakers. I kinda love the whole sneaker look yet the idea that there is a heel in the design too and the fact that they look cute is a plus.
shoxverse

Re: Anyone else into Wedge sneakers?

Post by shoxverse »

I almost never see them on women. I trust their judgement on those.
bootlover777

Post by bootlover777 »

Not everyone can pull them off but when they do its an instant turn of for me
sneakersrhot

Post by sneakersrhot »

Are you talking about nike sky highs?
bootlover777

Post by bootlover777 »

sneakersrhot wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:23 pm Are you talking about nike sky highs?
Just all wedge sneakers in general
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

I love them.

They're nowhere near as common as they used to be in the Y2K era (though plenty of the Nike ones around, and converse ones too, they're cleverly done that you wouldn't be able to know!) If you know the physical signs though you'd be able to sight it out!

Now sneaker heels, especially those that look like chucks are a far more rare breed these days than they were in say 2004.
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

Not for me but I found this on a pic hunt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AlexandraBraces

Post by AlexandraBraces »

Wedge sneakers are great, but pretty hard to find nice models. I love my Converse All Star wedges:-)

Converse-Wedges.jpg
Converse-wedges-hard-on-kopi.jpg
AN-10072016-converse-250pix.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alexandra Braces Star - trans fetish content creator :D

https://onlyfans.com/alexandratrans
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

AFAIK The true "Converse heels" (ones in my profile pic) were I think a one-off production that never got repeated - and they weren't made by Converse either, it was some other shoe company. "Nike heels" were always illegal contraband from China, there's never been a legitimate production. A lot harder to find these days, Feds have cracked down much harder on such imports. Used to be a million different shell company sites you could buy them on, with varying risk of losing $ or credit card...I have a couple pairs, and very rarely see them listed on eBay etc, but don't expect to ever be widely available again.

As for wedge sneakers - man I miss that trend. Puma Madeira, Jeffrey Campbell Gela, Converse Wedge, Adidas Superstar Up, Nike Dunk Sky Hi. It does take a particular girl to pull off the look (I think Asians do it best), but it's pretty distinctive and very retro. Have a theory that part of the popularity of the (imo) otherwise-hideous Converse Run Star/Hike are like a halfway return to trend. Way too chunky for my taste though, that's like...anti-sexual.

Of those models, I think only Adidas and Nike periodically renew production. The construction's different from previous incarnations though. More resembles "sneaker first, wedge heel second" vs the older "wedge heel first, sneaker second". Not worse, just different. Sky His are still uncomfortably heavy for my taste, not sure where all that extra weight comes from since regular Dunk Hi is fairly light. But anyway - yeah, I'll take sneaker wedges over ordinary high heel wedges anyday. It was a great idea and I'd love to see a comeback.
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

visitor9000 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 7:19 pm AFAIK The true "Converse heels" (ones in my profile pic) were I think a one-off production that never got repeated - and they weren't made by Converse either, it was some other shoe company. "Nike heels" were always illegal contraband from China, there's never been a legitimate production. A lot harder to find these days, Feds have cracked down much harder on such imports. Used to be a million different shell company sites you could buy them on, with varying risk of losing $ or credit card...I have a couple pairs, and very rarely see them listed on eBay etc, but don't expect to ever be widely available again.

As for wedge sneakers - man I miss that trend. Puma Madeira, Jeffrey Campbell Gela, Converse Wedge, Adidas Superstar Up, Nike Dunk Sky Hi. It does take a particular girl to pull off the look (I think Asians do it best), but it's pretty distinctive and very retro. Have a theory that part of the popularity of the (imo) otherwise-hideous Converse Run Star/Hike are like a halfway return to trend. Way too chunky for my taste though, that's like...anti-sexual.

Of those models, I think only Adidas and Nike periodically renew production. The construction's different from previous incarnations though. More resembles "sneaker first, wedge heel second" vs the older "wedge heel first, sneaker second". Not worse, just different. Sky His are still uncomfortably heavy for my taste, not sure where all that extra weight comes from since regular Dunk Hi is fairly light. But anyway - yeah, I'll take sneaker wedges over ordinary high heel wedges anyday. It was a great idea and I'd love to see a comeback.
The ones in your profile pic remind me of the ones that Steve Madden and Anne Michelle brands did around Circa 2002 to 2006. A few other brands too, but those were the two big ones. The Steve Maddens were I would say legal, they also had a pair like superstars at the time (but not pointed toe.)

The Anne Michelle is more shady, at that time, the brand was seen in those places that typically sold shoes cheap, and I mean even cheaper than Payless. They had other brands too, like Bumper, Liliana, and so forth.