Do you wear sneakers during sex?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sneakercpl99

Re: Do you wear sneakers during sex?

Post by sneakercpl99 »

The only shoes to wear during love-play are Sneakers, especially well-loved & foot fucked with or without socks. There's nothing more satisfying than a pair of sneaker sluts, after they're filled they just give an incredible glow to the wearer. Keep loving sneakers on & off whoever you love.
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

AlexandraBraces wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:37 am Yes, I love to wear my Converse shoes when I'm fucked, especially in front of the camera;-)

AB-in-bed-converse-fucked.jpg

AB-in-bed-converse-fucked-02.jpg
I’m normally a nike boy. But those platforms from converse are so fucking hot! (As are vans).
sneakercpl99

Post by sneakercpl99 »

Time to show those cocks deep in your favorite Sneaker Pussies. :D
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/
froggerman1234

Post by froggerman1234 »

I never wear sneakers in bed during sex, but my girlfriend wear hers. She has so many pairs of Converse, Vans, Puma, etc. And she let me do what I want with them.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Yes the wife does she will let me choose make me tie them
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

cylan wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:11 am I had a girlfriend a long time ago who liked it :D ! Besides, it's not that she kept her sneakers on to fuck: she put them on purpose! Her shoe size was 5.5US (36EUR). She had two pairs that she particularly liked to wear to fuck:
Adidas Prajna, baby blue suede:

Reebok Freestyle red leather (at this time; The Freestyles were made of very thin and very soft leather, it was like a second skin) :

She loved trampling my naked body, my face, giving me sneakerjobs, making me kiss and lick her sneakers while I was fucking her, etc...! :D Damn, our sex games with her sneakers were hot!..
Hope the freestyles got cummed all over lol
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

porksn wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:49 am My priority is that she wears sneakers because that’s what makes me so excited.
If I wear them too, I definitely like it but not indispensable.
I have noticed that very often girls don’t like that we guys keep sneakers during sex
God yes
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

porksn wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:49 am My priority is that she wears sneakers because that’s what makes me so excited.
If I wear them too, I definitely like it but not indispensable.
I have noticed that very often girls don’t like that we guys keep sneakers during sex
God yes
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

My wife will wear any pair that I ask her to wear. I don't wear any but huge turn on when she is wearing them. She has some reebok freestyle and lots of Nikes. Every time she gets a new pair she wants me to fuck her and cum all over her new shoes. She will generally ask for me to christen them before she starts wearing them. Every pair she has has a my dry cum on them.
asicslover

Post by asicslover »

lickjunk wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:32 am My wife will wear any pair that I ask her to wear. I don't wear any but huge turn on when she is wearing them. She has some reebok freestyle and lots of Nikes. Every time she gets a new pair she wants me to fuck her and cum all over her new shoes. She will generally ask for me to christen them before she starts wearing them. Every pair she has has a my dry cum on them.
Can we see some pics of them?