Whizzer Lo and X-hi Chucks

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kontzakje

Whizzer Lo and X-hi Chucks

Post by kontzakje »

This is a continuation of my previous topic in the boots section https://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=83798.

Our neighbor asked me if I could help her out with some computer problems in her at-home office. When she opened the front door she was bare footed and I joked “it’s winter you know?”. She said “yes but it’s warm inside”.

We went to her office where she explained her computer problems. However my mind was already on the on Onitsuka Tiger Whizzer Lo sneakers that were standing next to her desk.

After I started to work on her computer, she left to get some coffee. That’s when I took three of the attached pictures. These Whizzer Lo’s are brand new and it doesn’t even look like she worn them outside yet.

When she came back I thanked her for the coffee. I also asked her “are those your new sneakers? They’re not as bright blue as your Converse”. It is always awesome to ask a woman about her shoes because she does not expect for men to be interested in them. Usually they tell quite a bit about the history and about other shoes if you ask them about it. It is like asking a guy about his new car and the engine, etc.

I could see the surprise look on her face because she thought I wouldn’t know anything about sneakers. She asked me if I liked them, she told me that they were brand new, told me she still had her Chuck’s but they were pretty trashy. Nothing much happened besides working on the computer. When I went to the restroom I did notice her Chuck’s sitting in the laundry room. That is the other picture I took.

And of course here we go: what do you guys think should happen with the Whizzer Lo’s? Perhaps with the Chucks? The fact that the Whizzers are brand new means that they’ll be around for say the next two years at least? I know this may not interest those that like smelly stinky sneakers, but for you I have those dirty slutty Chucks :)
Last edited by kontzakje on Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
sl77

Re: Whizzer Lo and X-hi Chucks

Post by sl77 »

I love the whizzers and tigers. I have a pair of my ex gfs light brown whizzers still
fwlolbroek

Post by fwlolbroek »

I absolutely adore asics whizzers, they are my favourite! Hope to see an extended 'documentation' and proper care ;)
NvrUMynd93

Post by NvrUMynd93 »

The chucks beg for an inside and outside creaming, particularly in the toe section on the inside, and of course picture evidence of the deed and a photo of her wearing them is a must.
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Mmmmh very hot Asics whizzer 😍
finally a pair of sneakers that I love more than anything I have several pairs bet it's always a pleasure to play with
winterstiefel

Post by winterstiefel »

winterstiefel

Post by winterstiefel »

sneakerfit

Post by sneakerfit »

Amazing Chucks XXHI Cum!!! Do it more times!
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Hi have you more pics with her Asics whizzer 😍
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

A new pair Asics whizzer for my collection 😁
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.