Wearing slippers as shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cylan

Re: Wearing slippers as shoes

Post by cylan »

Hello Kaiserwoods !
I have a huge fetish for slippers since my childhood !.. Great to see I’m not alone!
The only difference with you and your wife is that I prefer soft leather soles. It's much more sensual to me. Depending on the type of slippers, soft leather soles are sometimes much sturdier than you might think!.. That’s why I like soft sole slippers and genuine moccasins!
I completely understand why you and your wife like to wear slippers in all circumstances and in all places, because I feel the same when I wear mine! I love to wear certain types of slippers outside, to drive my car on long journeys, on the street, etc...
I love when people notice my slippers!
Here are some pairs of mine:

Modern jazz shoes: the upper part is made of very thin and very soft leather (no lining nor hard toe), and the sole is made of very thin and very soft suede (with very thin padded insole) :
I sometimes wear them outdoor, but only when weather is dry. I love to wear them on street or in public places!

Moccasins made of deerskin. It's a high quality leather, extremely soft! I made these mocs by hand. I mostly wear them at home, but I sometimes happened to wear them in mall!

My ballet slipper from french brand "Merlet"! The leather is very thin and very soft, without lining. They really feel like a second skin! Perfect to drive ma car for hours!..
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

Hi Cylan,
Yes, it's good to see that we are not alone! It's also good to read that you wear your slippers in public. Do you sometimes get them wet or muddy? Do you have some ballerina looking slippers - like Isotoner slippers?
My GF's doesn't like wearing soft sole slippers because, as she wears them everywhere (in the woods, on stones, ...), she wants her feet to be protected. Even with a rubber sole, some ballet slippers are too thin and she complains that her feet hurt. But maybe we are the only ones using slippers as walking shoes. ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jonno1066

Post by jonno1066 »

Love your girlfriend's slippers with the flower on them. They are hot shoes. What size does she wear?

Are you guys from Germany?
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

You're right, these slippers with the flower are very hot, my favorite - and this is the model she wears the most now. She has different colors from the same kind (two pairs in black) - she wears mostly the black now, the brown is a bit older but has been through many walks and water too, the red and the green are almost new (only in snow once or twice). She wears EU Size 37. We are not from Germany, but from Switzerland, you were close!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jonno1066

Post by jonno1066 »

Cool pictures. Thanks. The flower shoes are awesome.

I can tell you're from Germany/Austria/Switzerland because of the way you use the word "since" :-).
Lynn240

Post by Lynn240 »

Just a few…..😉
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

Lynn240 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:02 am Just a few…..😉
Very nice! Do you sometimes wear your slippers outdoors?
Lynn240

Post by Lynn240 »

Yes I do!!! They are comfortable…..I always wear them inside and outside year round
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

Nice! Do you have pictures of your slippers worn outside? I especially love your white and green ballerina slippers.
Lynn240

Post by Lynn240 »

managed to find one…I just never think to take pics when I have them on outside….