Celebrities in Sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sneakerfreak

Re: Celebrities in Sneakers

Post by sneakerfreak »

Reese Witherspoon looks amazing in ASICS google her. Love how she sports all the Kayano’s. Would love to be her house cleaner so I could spend time in her shoe closet…
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Nice!
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! In 1985 (I was 20yo and I already had a huge fetish for female sneakers), I had sent a letter to Mylène Farmer's agent in which I asked for a favor: get a pair of used sneakers from Mylene for my sneaker collection. At this time, Mylene Farmer was not the international star she is today, so I harbored the secret hope that my request would be successful. Despite this, I also thought that my letter might be thrown directly into the trash... :roll:
Believe it or not, about two months later I received a small parcel containing a cute pair of used Puma trainers and a short and kind message from Mylene Farmer! They were a small size (I don't remember exactly which one). The trainers were black nylon and suede, with some pink accents, and the Puma stripes were dark gray. The trainers were well worn, but in very good condition, and very clean. The smell was nice, with some feminine perfume touch.
I kept these sneakers for many years, carefully stored in a small canvas bag. Unfortunately, after many years, the outsoles began to crumble like old tires. At the same time, the foam inside the tongues began to turn yellow and crumble to dust...
Finally, I ended up deciding to part with them. :cry: I felt very very sad because I loved them and I had managed to keep them for almost fifteen years!..
sneakerfreak

Post by sneakerfreak »

cylan wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:04 am Hi! In 1985 (I was 20yo and I already had a huge fetish for female sneakers), I had sent a letter to Mylène Farmer's agent in which I asked for a favor: get a pair of used sneakers from Mylene for my sneaker collection. At this time, Mylene Farmer was not the international star she is today, so I harbored the secret hope that my request would be successful. Despite this, I also thought that my letter might be thrown directly into the trash... :roll:
Believe it or not, about two months later I received a small parcel containing a cute pair of used Puma trainers and a short and kind message from Mylene Farmer! They were a small size (I don't remember exactly which one). The trainers were black nylon and suede, with some pink accents, and the Puma stripes were dark gray. The trainers were well worn, but in very good condition, and very clean. The smell was nice, with some feminine perfume touch.
I kept these sneakers for many years, carefully stored in a small canvas bag. Unfortunately, after many years, the outsoles began to crumble like old tires. At the same time, the foam inside the tongues began to turn yellow and crumble to dust...
Finally, I ended up deciding to part with them. :cry: I felt very very sad because I loved them and I had managed to keep them for almost fifteen years!..
Very sad story she’s a beauty to you were very lucky to receive a pair of her sneakers damn!!! I bet opening that package you were like a little boy with a Christmas package lol…. Thanks for sharing that story
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Wow, nice. Never heard of her before, so had to google.
cylan

Post by cylan »

"Very sad story she’s a beauty to you were very lucky to receive a pair of her sneakers damn!!! I bet opening that package you were like a little boy with a Christmas package lol…. Thanks for sharing that story"

Yes, I felt very very sad when her sneakers started to deteriorate. But I enjoyed these little trainers for many years! It often happened to me to have them close to me to sleep! You're right: when I received the parcel, I frankly had a hard time believing it!
cylan

Post by cylan »

"Wow, nice. Never heard of her before, so had to google".
The fact is that she is best known in the French-speaking world. When she started to sing and make herself known, in the mid-80s, she did not look at all the same as today! She looked like a well-behaved high school girl! I liked that very much!

Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Yeah very attractive
cylan

Post by cylan »

Yes! :D I was in love with her, at this time! :D She looked so cute!..
hotasic

Post by hotasic »

web found! some pics from Koream drama
https://imgur.com/a/O687fSF
kik me: jogsneaker