MMF shoejobs, or MMMMMMMMF shoejob videos

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

snakeeyes

MMF shoejobs, or MMMMMMMMF shoejob videos

Post by snakeeyes »

You all probably know me as johnnyappleseed. As you may or may not know, a HUGE number of sneaker videos online were customs of mine that the creators then sold lol.

All this to say, I’m on the hunt for girls who create videos and would have multiple guys cum her shoes or shoes I buy her. You probably have seen the Nike Thea gangbang video. That was mine. I’m wanting to find another girl to do this, but multiple times and with anywhere between 2-10 guys.

Anyone have any models in mind I could talk to?
basiam18

Re: MMF shoejobs, or MMMMMMMMF shoejob videos

Post by basiam18 »

For something like that, I would check out extralunchmoney. You can put in a request for a clip idea, and if any girls can do it you’ll get a notification.
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

I wonder if the Nike got kept after all that cum lol
qwe0011

Post by qwe0011 »

snakeeyes wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:01 pm ...You probably have seen the Nike Thea gangbang video...
Seen it float here and there many times lol. Only wish you had asked for one or more of the dudes to come into her shoes half way through and have her wear them until the end (with more guys coming onto them)
asicslover

Post by asicslover »

My girl would do it... size 11
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

asicslover wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:55 pm My girl would do it... size 11
It would be hot to see that done to her Reebok. I'd take the shoe and add more to it lol
Last edited by Reefan1981 on Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

I’ve been trying to find that video you speak of but never see it online. It’s only on pay sites.
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

snakeeyes wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:01 pm You all probably know me as johnnyappleseed. As you may or may not know, a HUGE number of sneaker videos online were customs of mine that the creators then sold lol.

All this to say, I’m on the hunt for girls who create videos and would have multiple guys cum her shoes or shoes I buy her. You probably have seen the Nike Thea gangbang video. That was mine. I’m wanting to find another girl to do this, but multiple times and with anywhere between 2-10 guys.

Anyone have any models in mind I could talk to?
I was supposed to do a video like this with Lady Steph but no one besides me seemed like they wanted to participate.
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

adidasflipflops wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:30 pm I’ve been trying to find that video you speak of but never see it online. It’s only on pay sites.
It was a $400 custom so she’s probably keeping it locked down lol
sneakerjoe

Post by sneakerjoe »

I loved what you did to Eva, but I wished she was wearing really old fucked and trashed sneakers. The hotter would be even a pair of trashed and precummed pair of sneakers. That would be the greatest.