Need some advice….

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sw18

Need some advice….

Post by sw18 »

My wife and I have decided to meet a mutual friend of ours so he can share her Nikes this weekend. He doesn’t know what we have planned, but she said she’s going to make them hard to resist for him. He's an ex coworker of hers and I've known him a few years now. It's a long story how we found out about his sneaker fetish, but he finally came out and told me that he would love to "disrespect her Nikes and fill them with cum." We are meeting at a bar so I'm sure we'll all be a little uninhibited by the end of the night. Has anyone here ever done this? If so, how did it go? Did you have a hotel, and was it planned? We are both up for whatever happens as long as it's consensual. This will be the first time we've intentionally involved someone else. These are this weekend's victims:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Championshoes

Re: Need some advice….

Post by Championshoes »

Oh wow that’s a pretty wife there!
Is she wearing them when you’re going to meet him?
sw18

Post by sw18 »

Championshoes wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:02 am Oh wow that’s a pretty wife there!
Is she wearing them when you’re going to meet him?
Thank you! Yes, she will be wearing them. I wish it was going to be warmer so she could wear them without socks. But she has hundreds of sexy ankle socks so I won’t complain.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Wow lucky friend, hope it goes well and plays out OK. :D
aok

Post by aok »

Honestly something you should set some ground rules for (sober) otherwise something you may regret will happen.
sw18

Post by sw18 »

aok wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:35 am Honestly something you should set some ground rules for (sober) otherwise something you may regret will happen.
Very true. We have talked about doing this for a couple of years now but the opportunity has never presented itself. Without going into too much detail, we are both ok with whatever happens as long as it’s only her shoes. He is married, too. His wife has a pair of sneakers that I am dying to fuck but I haven’t gotten the chance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
malkin1331

Post by malkin1331 »

sounds fun, would be cool to meet someone with a sneaker fetish like that organically. keep us posted and good luck
sw18

Post by sw18 »

Had a great weekend and one of my wife’s sexy Nikes is being fucked by another guy! We met our friend at a bar and after a few drinks my wife put her foot on his leg and asked him to tie her shoe. As he was tying it she said “My husband finds those Nikes incredibly sexy. What do you think of them?” He said “I’d love to do so many dirty things to them!” She slipped one off and gave it to him before we left. She had another pair in her bag and changed into them before we got in our Uber to go home. When we got home she started rubbing her remaining Nike all over herself and me. She asked how it felt to know another man was going to violate one of the shoes we’ve had so much fun with. It’s really exciting to not know what’s being done to it or if we’ll ever get it back! He’s agreed to give me one of his wife’s shoes in exchange. Sadly, she doesn’t indulge him like my wife does so I’ll have to wait until he can sneak it out.
sw18

Post by sw18 »

I’m going to miss it, but it’s so hot to think about what’s happening to it now!
Weehog535

Post by Weehog535 »

This is super hot