My size 4.5 feet/shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Dominoe

Re: My size 4.5 feet/shoes

Post by Dominoe »

I love small converse! ๐Ÿ˜ Do you have any other pairs? Or can you post other pictures of those white converse?
inherflats

Post by inherflats »

I love those Steve Madden slip ons
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

chloes_cutefeet wrote: โ†‘Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:56 pm Do you guys like tiny feet?

I wear a size 4.5US, love my converse and adidas :D
I love small feet's and converse ๐Ÿ˜
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! :D Wow, I do love small feet in sneakers! A few years ago I knew a young woman who posed for me, we took sneakers-themed photos! Her shoe size was the same as yours! :D I have a huge fetish for womens small feet in sneakers, and she was a sneakerhead girl so we got along very well!
I love your little Stan Smith sneakers! Do you own other sneakers? Do you own soft sole footwear (ballet slippers, genuine moccasins, gym slippers...) ?
chloes_cutefeet

Post by chloes_cutefeet »

cylan wrote: โ†‘Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:37 pm Hi! :D Wow, I do love small feet in sneakers! A few years ago I knew a young woman who posed for me, we took sneakers-themed photos! Her shoe size was the same as yours! :D I have a huge fetish for womens small feet in sneakers, and she was a sneakerhead girl so we got along very well!
I love your little Stan Smith sneakers! Do you own other sneakers? Do you own soft sole footwear (ballet slippers, genuine moccasins, gym slippers...) ?
If you like tiny feet in sneakers I'm definitely your girl! And I don't have any of those!
chloes_cutefeet

My new vans! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ok1111

Post by ok1111 »

Do you have any fuzzy or soft slippers??
Peesneakers

Post by Peesneakers »

Love vans and converse
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

chloes_cutefeet wrote: โ†‘Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:29 am How do you guys feel about Steve Madden slip ons?
IMG_1013~2.JPEG
Love them. Would like to see them nice and worn in... can you imagine what I'd like to do them then? ;-)
chloes_cutefeet

๐Ÿ‘ & vans authentics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.