Wife wanted to destroy with her Nikes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lickjunk

Re: Wife wanted to destroy with her Nikes

Post by lickjunk »

Reefan1981 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:56 pm
lickjunk wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:22 am VideoCapture_20211013-131432.jpgVideoCapture_20211013-131445.jpgVideoCapture_20211013-131617.jpg
Have those freestyles ever been cummed??
Yes I have covered them with cum several times. One time she was shopping and dared my for a quicky in the dressing room. I made a deal with her and said that I will do the dare but I would unload on her reebok and she couldn't wipe it off. She said it was a deal. It was probably on of the biggest loads I ever had. I had gotten some cum on the straps all over the laces and I managed to fill the reebok logo full. I wish I had gotten a picture of it but I was kinda in shock that I was able to cover her shoe like that. I only came on one not both. We went back to shopping afterwards and for a little bit afterwards when she would stand in one place for a little bit you could see where my cum would run off her shoe onto the floor. It would leave little wet spots on the floor. It was great watching people that noticed her shoe trying to figure out what was on her shoe.
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

lickjunk wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:53 am
Reefan1981 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:56 pm
lickjunk wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:22 am VideoCapture_20211013-131432.jpgVideoCapture_20211013-131445.jpgVideoCapture_20211013-131617.jpg
Have those freestyles ever been cummed??
Yes I have covered them with cum several times. One time she was shopping and dared my for a quicky in the dressing room. I made a deal with her and said that I will do the dare but I would unload on her reebok and she couldn't wipe it off. She said it was a deal. It was probably on of the biggest loads I ever had. I had gotten some cum on the straps all over the laces and I managed to fill the reebok logo full. I wish I had gotten a picture of it but I was kinda in shock that I was able to cover her shoe like that. I only came on one not both. We went back to shopping afterwards and for a little bit afterwards when she would stand in one place for a little bit you could see where my cum would run off her shoe onto the floor. It would leave little wet spots on the floor. It was great watching people that noticed her shoe trying to figure out what was on her shoe.
Hottest story ever!! :D
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

Have the nike shox navina been cummed?
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

beaz51 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:04 pm Have the nike shox navina been cummed?
Yes I have cummed on the Navina's so many times I couldn't count it. They were the first pair that she bought after I told her about my shoe fetish. I told her that I thought they would look really good on her. I was so excited when She got those shoes that I had to cum on them every time we had sex. She didn't have any hesitation about buying them. I know when she got those shoes I was dumping a load on them every day for several weeks. Most of the time she tells me what part of her shoes she wants me to unload on. She normally wants me to cover the laces the tung and on the sides
She moves her feet around while im in the middle of cumming so i cover every part that she wants me to cover. After those it didn't matter what shoe I liked she would them and wear them anytime I asked her to. When she gets a new pair of shoes she is the first to ask if we can christen them. I think she enjoys watching me empty myself all over her shoes as much as love to cover them. . When I tell her that I am about to cum she will put her feet together and holds her feet up for me to empty on them.
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

Yes please.more navina stories
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

VideoCapture_20220627-171244.jpg
VideoCapture_20220627-171238.jpg
VideoCapture_20220627-171238.jpg
beaz51 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:56 am Yes please.more navina stories
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

Is that a Nike Xccelerator I spot in the background??
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

Dam that's hot , they are starting to look a bit beat
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

Reefan1981 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:51 pm Is that a Nike Xccelerator I spot in the background??
Yes they are. My wife sent me those pictures one day while I was at work and told me she wanted me to know what she would be wearing when I got home. After I thought about her wearing those all day when I got home she was waiting for me and said I could do whatever I wanted as long as I gave her something to remember me by everytime she wore those shoes. I came so hard and so much I told her she definitely had plenty to remember what I did.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

lickjunk wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:36 pm
Reefan1981 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:51 pm Is that a Nike Xccelerator I spot in the background??
Yes they are. My wife sent me those pictures one day while I was at work and told me she wanted me to know what she would be wearing when I got home. After I thought about her wearing those all day when I got home she was waiting for me and said I could do whatever I wanted as long as I gave her something to remember me by everytime she wore those shoes. I came so hard and so much I told her she definitely had plenty to remember what I did.
That's hot. Those bring back memories as they are the same color combination I got a hand job into years ago.
I cummed in them several times.