Hard to keep my job today

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

FLshoeguy

Re: Hard to keep my job today

Post by FLshoeguy »

At my first job in high school, I worked at a department store. One of my coworkers was a 20-something black woman, and I noticed when she showed up for work that she was wearing sandals, which she took off for a pair of sneakers while she was working on the floor. Later that night, I was walking through the warehouse where we kept extra merchandise. I noticed she had placed her sandals on one of the shelves at eye level. I stuffed them into my jacket and had a treat to play with at home that night! They smelled just like her, I'm telling you. Then I filled them with cum, repeatedly. I returned them to the shelf the next day. They obviously had been streaked with cum. I never heard anything about it, either. That was one of the ballsiest heists I had committed during my teenhood, to that point.
asinimbus93

Post by asinimbus93 »

Its been a while but ive been stockpiling
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
asinimbus93

Post by asinimbus93 »

the rest of the month
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

How did those Vans and Converse smell? Any of the others have any smell?
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Would have done something with the vans
asinimbus93

Post by asinimbus93 »

The vans had a faint sweaty smell like the others at this place, I didn't get to smell the chucks, I kinda had to be fast on this one.
fridge454

Post by fridge454 »

Those brooks would have been amazing
EeeeJ

Post by EeeeJ »

I would have taken those Nike's, damn they are good.
asinimbus93

Post by asinimbus93 »

much too noticeable if i would have. maybe some day ill see a pair all alone in a dark corner that will never be missed.
MajerJin

Post by MajerJin »

Would love to see you take out the insoles from some of the runners and take pics of them too!