Adidas Superstan - Fail or are they hot?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gss145

Adidas Superstan - Fail or are they hot?

Post by gss145 »

I just discovered that Adidas has released a mixture of Superstars and Stan Smith sneakers. Superstan.

I very much like Superstars and Stan Smiths have their charm too, but mixing them up is not my thing, they look like they run out of parts during the production.
What do you think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
paulsneakerfreak

Re: Adidas Superstan - Fail or are they hot?

Post by paulsneakerfreak »

do they come in white? I like them
Net King

Post by Net King »

paulsneakerfreak wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:33 pm do they come in white? I like them
Looks like it.
https://www.thedropdate.com/news/adidas ... -superstan
They seem 80% Superstars, 10% Stan. Perhaps Adidas can have economies of scale by merging the styles - they look so similar anyway.
Cancon69

Post by Cancon69 »

I have a pair of the whites. I did like them better in theory than what I did once I had them, but I don’t think they’re a fail.
rgt

Post by rgt »

Mh. A mixup of the "clean" Stan Smith (that didn't even get stripes!) and the more massive Superstars, that doesn't attract me. I never liked the holes on the Stans anyway (looking too close to the cheap fashion-brand sneakers), and the shelltoe now makes them unmixable for more serious clothing.
Sure, the Stans get beaten up on the front too easily, but have the better feel with the artificial leather inside that doesn't wear too fast - so a mix with the Stars, that have their deficite on the back while being perfectly longlasting up front, should create a very durable sneaker... it just doesn't look right, at least at the moment.
Let's wait if it catches on :)

(If they had put some stripes on the side, and if it was only as relief or by colored seams, then that would be a different thing!)
raga83

Post by raga83 »

Last edited by raga83 on Tue May 18, 2021 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurolicious

Post by eurolicious »

In person they are great....awesome leather smell compared to regular SS and have a great chunky look.
adidasaddicted

Post by adidasaddicted »

nice
cylan

Post by cylan »

I don't like them! Well, I have to say that generally speaking, I don't like sneakers that have a shell on the toe (Superstars, Converse, etc...).
Tk1708

Post by Tk1708 »

Sockless very Hot