Where are the men who like men's sneakers? What are your stories?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sneakerluver1991

Where are the men who like men's sneakers? What are your stories?

Post by Sneakerluver1991 »

Hey, I'm a 29 year old male who likes it when other men worships his sneakers! What do you guys like?
asicslover

Re: Where are the men who like men's sneakers? What are your stories?

Post by asicslover »

Mens sneakers on my face and cock... and womens also... sneakers in general
Adidascock33

Post by Adidascock33 »

Men and women in sneakers. Adidas superstars and converse are a must. I’m 34
Kik catss1990
Sneakerluver1991

If anyone is interested my kik is sneakerluver91. Shoot me a message if you want to!
hotasic

Post by hotasic »

Men and women running shoes. Asics, Mizuno, Adidas, Salomon
Last edited by hotasic on Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kik me: jogsneaker
Moltosocks

Post by Moltosocks »

Im 25 and i love men sneakers too. I always wear my sneakers sockless and i smell them after a long day. Sometimes i cum in my own shoes too. Really exciting 😄
robbiejogger

Post by robbiejogger »

Love both men and womens sneakers 😉 mostly runningshoes asics, nikes, mizunos, Brooks, adidas 😋
I am sportyrobin on wickr if someone wanna chat😋
Smellyslippers

Post by Smellyslippers »

Salut a tous. :) j'en ai un tres grosse collection... J'ai 28 ans et suis français. Je suis ce que l'on appelle un scally boy.
Qu'elles sont vos paires préférés ? En quelle matière, l'état, l'odeur?
Sneakerluver1991

When was your first moment that you knew that you liked other men’s sneakers or loved your sneakers loved by other men!

Mine is back in grade school this cute boy had some sexy adidas superstars and I used to fantasize about them and his feet.

What’s your first moment?
Sk8_feet

Post by Sk8_feet »

I used to dream of wearing others worn and sweaty shoes in Middle School and got caught staring at one guys mountaineer boots for too long. After school a bunch of his friends grabbed me and held me down and made me sniff his Adidas Superstars which sent me to heaven and back, all the other guys noticed I enjoyed it too much and always teased me afterwards. It's too bad they never made me sniff those red laced heavy boots, if they only knew! After that I was forever hooked on other guys shoes and feet. A little later on I met a cute guy who always wore the same converse as me and while playing around in the playground barefoot I asked him how he liked his shoes, he replied back they were not as nice as mine so we swapped shoes on the spot. I ran home and sniffed and fucked them to death and we swapped back a day later. The thought of him walking in my baby batter made me so hard every time I saw him and those Chucks. We connected on and off a few times but never did swap shoes again which was too bad. This started a lifelong thing with me and other guys shoes. I had a different friend for over 20 years that I used to swap shoes with for weeks at a time, it was pure pleasure sniffing and fucking his shoes for weeks at a time. We used to always buy the same shoes and swap so our girlfriends never caught on. Whenever we wore the same shoes out on dual dates we always caught each other looking at our feet and I knew this was going to be fun for us later on. :) I loved sniffing, fucking and swapping shoes with him until he moved away. I long for those days and today just enjoy thrift shop, FB Marketplace or eBay finds that are hot.