Where are the men who like men's sneakers? What are your stories?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jonno1066

Re: Where are the men who like men's sneakers? What are your stories?

Post by jonno1066 »

reebokclassiclover84 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:53 am When I was in high school my 82 year old neighbor had asked me for some help for something. Unassuming I went into his house. I did this a few times before as I would help him before to lift things or fix small things. This time I went in and he was in his living room doing some old man exercises, and said he needed help with his weights. However he was completely naked wearing nothing but white reebok classic sneakers. At first I was about to leave but thought "okay, weird but I'll help him with his weights." He laid down and started to lift them and said he wanted me to help him ensure he was using the right form. However as he kept lifting his cock got fully erect.... and mine did as well. Seeing that old man, naked wearing reebok classics was a turning point. We jacked each other off and ever since I saw a man (or woman) wearing reebok classics (freestyle, princess, leather, club c)...no matter how old I just get so turned on.
Crazy story. Thanks for sharing. I would have been scared and gotten the hell out of there. Still, the man was in good shape at 82. Hope I'm in that good shape at that age.
sneakercpl99

Re: Where are the men who like men's sneakers? What are your stories?

Post by sneakercpl99 »

Who'd like to serve my size 13 feet & large collection of worn sneakers, if anyone knows how to make another cock & spirit feel great with sneakers it's another Sneaker lover. Who's ready to have that baby batter streaming on some filthy Nike Air Max?
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/