Can’t wait to get home!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Delta123

Re: Can’t wait to get home!

Post by Delta123 »

f*ck them of course...!
sw18

Post by sw18 »

Delta123 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:51 am f*ck them of course...!
Thanks for the reply! My wife knows about this site and what I post about her. I’m trying to encourage her to post on here by showing her how much other guys want to fuck her shoes. We’ve been through a lot to get to this point. So, help me out by telling her what you’d do with her shoes!
asicsplayer

Post by asicsplayer »

I would love to feel the smell from her feet inside the slutty asics, feel my dick getting hard!
I would rub the outsole on my dick until its so big and hard, after that I would love to feel the inside on my horny dick, i should fuck the poor asics until I explode inside it!

I do the same thing to mu gfs asics, and she also know about it, she gets horny of using her own wellworn asics on her self and on my dick!
Delta123

Post by Delta123 »

sw18 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:05 pm
Thanks for the reply! My wife knows about this site and what I post about her. I’m trying to encourage her to post on here by showing her how much other guys want to fuck her shoes. We’ve been through a lot to get to this point. So, help me out by telling her what you’d do with her shoes!
It would be nice to see more pics from the asics and those nike zoom explosions, they look amazing.
sw18

Post by sw18 »

Delta123 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:20 am
sw18 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:05 pm
It would be nice to see more pics from the asics and those nike zoom explosions, they look amazing.
Thanks for the reply! The Nikes are 11 years old and the soles are starting to crumble. It makes me sad, but I also want to destroy them in some sexy way. Any ideas?
Delta123

Post by Delta123 »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply! The Nikes are 11 years old and the soles are starting to crumble. It makes me sad, but I also want to destroy them in some sexy way. Any ideas?
[/quote]
That´s sad, I've got some very old AVIA with the same problem.
I' would'nt destroy them, just make good pics of them, cum in them and enjoy them 'till its time come to move on to another ones...
Delta123

Post by Delta123 »

Any news here?