-

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

puppyslipperz169

-

Post by puppyslipperz169 »

-
Last edited by puppyslipperz169 on Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lijones

Re: Ever been caught with slippers?

Post by lijones »

They weren’t fluffy slippers but they were slippers that mom in law caught me loading up one day
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Any slippers thread I support and be glad to bump. I love slippers and live in them. I currently have several pair. I started loving slippers with my grandmas. I stay with her alot as a little kid. So I didn't know about creaming them. Then my Mother's slippers, well what she wore as slippers, are more slide sandals. Those I started to cream them when I was 14 and was caught.
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

My high school girlfriend caught me. But she was a little freak. She was hot as fuck. She wanted me to cum in her shoes and do other freaky things my jaw slammed threw the ground. She wore a size 5.5. She had these white and blue nike air running shoes. She tagged the side of them with a permanent marker do not pop . I ended up keeping those I chopped them up when I broke up with her. She some nike airmax TN the little blue and black ones. The coolest part was she was friends with these twins and happen to wear the same size. One day my girl friend came over and she was wearing her friends brand new nike Airmax TN ogs in black on black dark chocolate little shoes. I fucked her alot that day she asked me not to cum on Teresa's nikes. I did it anyway. I fucked her little white kswiss too.