Opinions on this shoe?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

prizee

Re: Opinions on this shoe?

Post by prizee »

frankly there are unbranded shoes that are excellent my mother had green sneakers there was a lot of load in them but they did not last long
battlebeast

Post by battlebeast »

Slazinger isn't "off brand", they are popular in England, I believe...
wookie29

Post by wookie29 »

To me what’s more important is who is wearing the shoes. The brand does help but the wearer plays a big role in how attractive a sneaker can be.
Championshoes

Post by Championshoes »

battlebeast wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:17 pm Slazinger isn't "off brand", they are popular in England, I believe...
Compared to say Nike, I would say slazenger are a cheaper brand though!
battlebeast

Post by battlebeast »

Championshoes wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:53 am
battlebeast wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:17 pm Slazinger isn't "off brand", they are popular in England, I believe...
Compared to say Nike, I would say slazenger are a cheaper brand though!
Oh yes, much cheaper. That I agree.
OnTootsies

Post by OnTootsies »

wookie29 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:34 pm To me what’s more important is who is wearing the shoes. The brand does help but the wearer plays a big role in how attractive a sneaker can be.
Agreed 👍, as well as what they are worn with
Got an idea for a custom clip? I'll get it recorded for you!

Kik @ OnTootsies
Email @ ontootsies@gmail.com
snkrhrt66

Post by snkrhrt66 »

What's the point after they've been completely sanitized in a washer?
Championshoes

Post by Championshoes »

snkrhrt66 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:29 pm What's the point after they've been completely sanitized in a washer?
Nah the pic was just taken on top of a washing machine.
Championshoes

Post by Championshoes »

Pics from a fan of off band shoes!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rgt

Post by rgt »

Off-Brands are a good source for fast-worn, cheap, and nasty sneakers. Not very good to actually be worn, but they smell and wear out faster - although the design and material is sometimes so bad, that it's again a turn-off.
Supermarkets and shoe discounters are the main source of those... Germany has the company Deichmann (Dosenbach in Switzerland) who have a full range of own brands that are often designed similar to known brand models, sometimes in variants designed by e.g. the Pussycat Dolls - those look great. Sometimes they're even driving fashion ahead. And they also get real brands to produce cheaper versions of their own designs - using less details and materials. Those are also just as nasty! But not comparable to the "real" brand models.

I like the ones in the initial post and the puma-style just in the post before this... not a big fan of the Slazenger and Everlast models.