Small story

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

WAMSneak

Re: Small story

Post by WAMSneak »

Yeah same here. I didn't want to pester but I'm just looking forward to the next chapter too much! lol
scf2278

Post by scf2278 »

Sorry for the long wait, got another chapter coming soon!
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Great news! Thanks for continuing to indulge us :-)
Newie

Post by Newie »

I need more I’m constantly checking this for updates lmao great work
scf2278

Post by scf2278 »

Thank you for all the positive comments, i appreciate them ;) Any suggestions you have are more than welcome but I can't promise all of them will be included. So don't hate me :p
and now at last, the next chapter!

Maddy came home looking for Jake as fast as she could. Jake came down looking at the bag Maddy had with her, "Watcha got there?". Maddy emptied it in the middle of the living room and they both looked at the pile of sneakers. "Tom's been buying these off of girls and gave them for us to use." Jake rabbled through the pile, his dick rising again. Maddy joined him to take a look at what Tom had been gathering over the years, her pussy also getting wet. "We're going to have a lot of fun with these." They said simultaneously. Maddy spread the sneakers a little bit and then laid down on the 'bed'. Jake took place beside her and let out a deep sigh. After a moment, Maddy's hand had crawled to Jakes crotch and was softly caressing his growing cock through his pants. Maddy started to reach for a sneaker without looking and felt her pussy tingling when she got hold of a Nike air max Thea. She could see stains where Tom had already cummed.

She threw off a vans from her feet and slipped on the Nike instead. she inspected it for a second before starting to rub her sneaker clad feet over Jake's bulge. Jake had grabbed the vans authentic Maddy took off and started to sniff it. The scent of Maddy's perfume, sweat and 'used' sneaker sent his cock twitching while Maddy was rubbing it with the Nike Thea on her foot. Maddy saw Jake sniffing her vans sneaker and took off Jake's trousers, revealing the pulsating cock which was already dripping precum. She placed her foot with the vans on under his balls and gently applied pressure, while rubbing the sole of the Nike up and down his shaft. Maddy wasn't wearing any panties because they would only get in the way so her pussy was dripping on the sneakers she laid on. while keeping her eyes on Jake's cock, she reached to her pussy and started rubbing it with the first sneaker her hand touched. She could feel a cold hard toe on her clit and could feel the texture of the shell toe from a superstar.
Maddy twitched and squeezed Jake's cock between her 2 different sneakers catching some precum over the Nike’s. Jake took the vans sneaker he was sniffing in his mouth and turned with has back to Maddy. He took her foot with the Nike sneaker on between his legs and while Maddy was looking a bit confused, she could feel how Jake was sliding his dick inside the Nike sneaker, pushing against her foot. Maddy's pussy sent a stream of cum over the superstar on her clit as she felt Jake's cock sliding up and down the side of her foot. Jake kept on fucking Maddy's foot filled Nike until he gave one hard thrust, going in as deep as he could. His hard cock somehow forced itself under the arch of Maddy's foot and started pumping cum in Maddy's sneaker while she was wearing it. Maddy could feel the warm liquid filling her sneaker and running over her feet as Jake kept on pumping. The cum oozing everywhere it could as the sneaker was already filled with Maddy's foot and Jake's cock. Jake's huge load had apparently filled the sneaker because Maddy could feel it running down her leg, dripping on the bed of sneakers. All the while, she felt Jake's cock still pumping cum. After a few more wads of cum, Jake had a little shiver and pulled his cock out of the shoe on Maddy's foot which was leaking cum out of every nook and cranny it could.

They laid there for a while before Maddy's cell phone went off. She got up and went to get it, still wearing the vans sneaker on one foot, the Nike on the other. With every step she took, the filled Nike Thea made squelching sounds as cum got pushed out of it. She was just in time to pick up, her pussy loving the feeling and sound of the Nikes. Her face immediately lit up and Jake tried to listen in. "Uh huh... no it's great!... we'll be there!" She put down the phone and looked at Jake. "It was Elise, She couldn't stand her hangover so she decided to postpone it and invite a few people for drinks." Jake smiled. "When are we expected?" Maddy said they were already welcome and that she heard some music in the background meaning some people were already there. "Off we go then!" Jake said and rubbed through the sneaker pile. He threw the other Nike Thea toward Maddy, they got dressed and went on their way. They made a quick pit stop at the mall, getting some more drinks before arriving at Elise.

"Hey guys!" She yelled as she opened the door. By the looks of it she was already starting to get drunk again or, was still a little bit drunk from the night before. Either way, Maddy and Jake noticed they were behind and lost no time getting some drinks. The first thing they did, of course, was checking everyone's footwear. There were about 10-15 people, all of them wearing sneakers. They spotted Adidas superstars, continental... Maddy looked at Elise's feet and saw she was still wearing the stan smiths she gave this morning. For the rest there were some Nike air max 90's, some more Theas, air force one... They couldn't stop looking around at everyone's feet and had to focus on not looking at them constantly so they didn't seem awkward. They talked, drank and partied for a while ever so often glancing at the various sneakers, imagining all the naughty things they wanted to do. The later it became, the longer they could stare as people were starting to get too drunk to notice.

Maddy sat with some other girls in the outside lounge when Elise put her feet on the corresponding table. "Hey Elise, New sneakers?" Maddy ears went up. It was Marie who asked. Marie was a slim girl with long blond hair. She was wearing a short jeans jumpsuit with sockless white striped black adidas superstars. Elise raised her legs, holding the stan smiths on her feet in the air. "Oh no, they are Maddy's. Mine got... dirty last night at their place." Maddy had to keep herself from grabbing her pussy as thinking about what they did with Elise her Air force one got her horny again. "Why? what happened?" Another girl asked. Elise got a bit red. "Well apparently I got wasted and spilled quite a lot on them. they were completely soaked. Haven't been able to put them in the washing machine because I was too hungover." She laughed nervously and Maddy's pussy was screaming. The thought of those incredibly cum soaked air force’s having dried up and 'ripen' all day long was soaking her panties extremely.
"Although..." Elise continued. "I don't know what happened with yours Maddy. They were filled with... I don't know drinks or something?" Maddy felt caught and nervously chuckled. 5 pairs of eyes were focused on her, waiting for an answer. She obviously couldn't say she let fill them with his piss. "I uh.. I d-don't really uhm.. remember." Maddy could sink through her seat. "wow, sounds like you all were pretty wasted." Maddy was still too scared to answer but she didn't have to. "Oh we were" Elise spurted. "Drinks in your shoe?" Marie asked with a slight confused look. "U-um I don't uh I don't know heh. Must be from some kind of challenge. You know how it is." Maddy's heart was pounding and pounding until..

Marie looked down at the superstars on her feet for a moment, then shrugged and took one of. She placed it on the low table, grabbed a bottle of vodka and started pouring it in the superstar. "What the fuck are you doing?" The others asked when seeing Marie take some orange juice and adding it to the vodka filled sneaker. "Well seeing how they both got pretty fucked up last night, it must have been one hell of a night. So why not give it a try?" She tilted the sneaker left and right to mix the drink a bit, then took a big gulp before smacking her lips a few times. Everyone looked with raised brow at Marie drinking some vodka from her adidas superstar. "...Not that bad actually" Marie chuckled, holding the sneaker in her hand. "Oh what the hell. Can't remember it so might as well do it again." Elise grinned and took the sneaker from Marie's hand. She set the heel at her lips and tilted the sneaker, emptying it. Some vodka running down her chin.

Elise held up her arms like she was in a rollercoaster, still holding the adidas sneaker, squinting her eyes shut tightly. She swallowed the vodka and looked at the others. "aaah, packs quite a punch but it's de-li-cious" Maddy sat there, not knowing what was going on when Marie laughed while taking back the sneaker. "All right ladies, anyone else want to try?" She said while refilling the sneaker with vodka and orange juice. She held it in the palm of her hand offering it around. Everyone hesitated the first second before the 'fuck it' punched in and Julie took the sneaker. "Ah what the hell." She said and emptied the sneaker in her mouth." "I'm going to need some more cups" Marie chuckled. She was about to take off her other superstar when Elise screamed. "Oh take mine, take mine" She took off the stan smith and handed it to Marie. She then suddenly realized It was Maddy's and looked at her, asking for approval without words. Maddy was trying not to furiously rub her clit as she could hardly believe what was happening. "Uh y-yeah sure... go ahead." She tried to say calmly. Of course it was okay to have other girls drink from her sneaker. It was like a dream come true. She hadn't even finished her sentence or Marie was already pouring vodka with energy drink in it, taking a sip to get the taste and handing it to the others who happily drunk from sneakers.

Maddy had managed to come to her senses and was now fully living in the moment, making sure she would never forget any details. Of course, she had to take advantage of this situation. She cleared her throat. "Looks like you're a little busy there, Marie. Let me help. Maddy took off her Nike Thea, the one which Jake had pumped full of cum which has had enough time to soak well in the fabric. She tried to contain her naughty grin while filling her sneaker with gin and tonic. "Anyone want a taste?" She asked while holding up the sneaker, savoring the first taste for an unknowing individual. "I'll have some!" Aimee got hold of the Nike Thea and took a big swig. She smacked her lips and shook her head wildly. "tastes a bit salty... but I like it." Maddy was pretty sure the cushion she was sitting on had a big wet stain from her pussy which was dripping and dripping.

Marie, Elise and Maddy were now sitting there, wearing one sneaker while the group of girls were using the other as cups. Suddenly, Jake and the other guys came over from further down the yard and they were all looking very awkwardly to a group of 6 half-drunk girls, drinking happily from sneakers. Jake immediately got a chair and sat down to hide the boner which had risen quite fast and looked at Maddy. Maddy grinned and shrugged slightly, having no intention of stopping this. "What are you doing?" Asked Jimmy, a bit scared like he was looking at a bunch of psycho's. This time it was Lisa who answered. Lisa was a smaller girl who was setter in the volleyball team. She had black hair, was slim but muscular although it didn't really show. "We're just having a drink, want some?" She kicked off the all-white air force one, filled it with a, rather strong, jack and coke before offering it to Jimmy. Jimmy looked at the drink filled sneaker held in front of him in confusement while Jake had to stop every muscle in his body from not grabbing the sneaker and gulping the drink down himself.

"W-What?" Jimmy just stood there. Lisa rolled her eyes "Oh come on, I’m no dirty hobo or something." She offered it to Greg who stood there as confused as Jimmy. Jake was almost breaking his teeth from biting down so hard trying to control himself. Lisa scoffed at Greg and offered it to Jake. "You want some or are you just another pussy like that lot?" "All right stay calm Jake, Look like you are not sure about this." He thought to himself. He cleared his throat, tried to sit up as much he could without revealing the giant boner he had and tried to act as normal as he could. "Well... why not he he... If I die from this I’m coming to haunt you." He joked to Lisa to loosen up a bit. He took the sneaker, tried not to shake and took a small sip to try and look unsure. "Oh come one! You barely made your lips wet!" Lisa giggled. "All right then, what the hell." Jake said and he tilted the sneaker backwards gulping on the drink inside. His cock was pulsating and almost then and there, he shot a load of cum in his pants. But, in the nick of time, he managed to stop it. "There we go that's a good lad." Lisa said and the girls applauded him while cheering.

The other boys looked with wide eyes at Jake drinking from a sneaker and the girls cheering him on. Boys being boys, upon seeing cheering girls they didn't hesitate a second before agreeing and also asking for a sneaker drink. Jimmy took the superstar from Marie while Greg was handed Maddy's stan smith. Jake refilled Lisa's air force one while Ben got Maddy's Nike Thea. "Oi! what are we supposed to drink from then?" Marie yelled while laughing. "Come on then, quid pro quo!" She snapped at the feet of the boys who all looked at each other. Jake didn't want to be the one taking initiative again even though he wanted but heard Ben say the relieving words. "Come on lads, they have a point." And he took off his black adidas continental, handing it to Lisa. Jake was the first one to follow giving his black air force one to Marie. Soon after Jimmy slipped off his high top vans old school for Julie and Greg forfeited one of the Air max 90 he was wearing to Maddy. Aimee took off one of her white adidas continentals, handed it to Julie who switched it for one of her dark blue low top chucks. As soon as they got their hands on them, Everyone started to fill their sneakers with drinks. occasionally, they exchanged sneakers so everyone had drunk from everyone's sneaker. Maddy and Jake kept looking at each other wondering if they were in a dream.
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Wow perfect Story!
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Ha that sounds like amazing fun! I wonder how its going to end lol. And will all of the sneakers go home again????
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

So hot, love to see more
scf2278

Post by scf2278 »

WAMSneak wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:58 pm Ha that sounds like amazing fun! I wonder how its going to end lol. And will all of the sneakers go home again????
Who knows... :twisted:
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Any update ?