Small story

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

scf2278

Re: Small story

Post by scf2278 »

Got another chapter ready! This time with a little something extra...

My best friend has the same fetish and loves getting her sneakers messy. She gives me her sneakers knowing fully what I do with them so I got some pictures of a pair and used them in my story

Hope you all enjoy!

Maddy was staring at her feet while sitting in the couch. Things were going to be calm today so Elise was the only one who was at work. And since Jake was at work as well, it meant Maddy was all by herself during the day. She had taken use of her time alone and got to cleaning the house. It wasn’t necessarily dirty but there were sneaker -everywhere- and Maddy got round to sorting them all in there designated room again.

This also meant she was able to do a count of which sneakers they had at their disposal. Adidas, nike, vans, converse and many more in all shapes and colours. They had at least 2 pair of every sneaker. Some even 3 or 4. They had at least 5 pair of the classic adidas superstar white with black stripes variation. 3 pair of the all-white and all black variation. 6 pair of all white converse chucks, although, not all 6 were as pristine white as they used to be. 4 pair of the all white nike air force one and so much more to name. Maddy decided the cull their collection a bit. This so they had room for new additions as well as replacing some which were beyond repair and washing.

Before Jake or Elise got home, she had managed to sort every pair in the racks again and had about 3 big bags of sneakers ready for ‘disposal’. She had placed them In the kitchen and took a seat in the couch where was now staring at her feet.

Her feet, of course, were clad in a pair of sneakers. Adidas superstars with holo stripes to be precise. They had seen some cum already but there was room for more. She had been wearing them non stop for about 2 hot days in which she walked around a lot. She even kept them on in bed and made sure they were covered by the blanker so her feet would be warm and moist even more. All the while she had been teasing Jake with them as he couldn’t do anything but imagine how good it would feel to slide his raging hard cock inside them.
Maddy moved her eyes to the backdoor as she heard it open. It was Jake who entered.

“Already done?” Maddy asked as she looked at her phone to check the time.

“Yeah, was able to finish early so I went straight home.” He looked around and noticed the absence of all kinds of sneakers laying about.

“Yeah, I cleaned up a little.” Maddy smiled as she joined Jake in looking around. “Quite productive!” she said as she pointed to the bags of sneakers standing in the kitchen. “Those are some pairs we can get rid of. Which means we have some space for new and renewed additions.”

“I like the way your mind works!” Jake grinned as he rumbled around in the bags. He found Maddy’s white with red air force one’s and admired them as he thought about all the things those had seen.

“Remember when we filled those completely when Elise came over and didn’t know about the whole... sneaker thing yet?” Maddy smile as she saw Jake looking at them.
“Oh yes, that was so good! I’m gonna miss these!” Jake said as his smile faded.

“Don’t start crying will you? I said we had some space for renewals as well. So There’s already a pair exactly like those on their way”

Jake grinned at Maddy before going through the next bag. He found a pair of white adidas continentals. “Huh, we never used those that much” He said as he inspected the sneakers and didn’t see that many stains.

“Yeah, I dunno. They don’t really fit my style.” Maddy shrugged. “I think they do!” Jake answered. “But I got another purpose for them now.”

Maddy was of course intrigued as Jake took the pair of white adidas continental with him to the kitchen. He placed them on the counter, took some vegetables from the fridge, a large pot from the cabinet and filled it with water. He started coarsely chopping the vegetables and added them to the pot of water. Maddy was losing interest a bit as Jake didn’t touch the sneakers but when he was finished chopping vegetables. He finally took the left adidas sneaker.

“this should add that extra to the taste” He said as he added the sneaker in its entirety. He added some seasoning before placing the pot on the stove and lighting it.
Maddy couldn’t wait to taste that delicious soup and pulled Jake closer to her.

“Well, now that we have to wait for the soup anyway....” And started unzipping his pants.
Jake’s cock was already hard so was Maddy’s pussy. It took mere seconds before they were both standing there with naught but there sneakers on. Maddy took Jake’s cock in her hand and leaned to his ear. “I know you want to get deep in my sneakers. I’ve been wearing them for two straight days to prepare them for you....”

She felt Jake’s cock twitching while he moaned something that resembled “oh fuck yes.”
Maddy pushed him on the table and slid off her right adidas superstar. It even felt warm on the outside. Jake felt the warmth of the sneaker radiating on his glans as Maddy held it right at his pulsating cock.
Maddy held the sneaker at the sole as Jake couldn’t wait any longer and grabbed the shell toe while pushing his cock in the sneaker. The warmth from Maddy’s feet engulfed his crotch. He felt his cock sliding all the way to the toe of the moist sneaker and released his load.
A thick stream of cum shot inside Maddy’s warm, juicy sneaker. Maddt could feel Jake pumping through the canvas and squirted a waterfall of her own juices down on her other foot which still was wearing the sneaker.
When Jake was finished Injecting Maddy’s sneaker with a huge, thick load of cum. Maddy took it off to inspect it. Some more juices leaked down her legs as she saw the ravage Jake had caused inside her adidas superstar. She looked with a big smile from her sneaker to Jake and raised her eyebrow.
She saw Jake’s cock still standing fully erect even after pumping a gigantic load. She didn’t hesitate one second and kicked off her other superstar before starting to expertly work Jake’s cock with the sneakers In her hands. She rubbed them all over his shaft and balls, applying slight pressure as she heard Jake’s moans getting louder and louder.
Jake took his cock in his hands as Maddy understood the cue. She held her sneakers at the tip of his throbbing cock so they could catch every drop of Jake’s second load which started squirting all over them. Some over the tongue right inside, then all over the laces and ending at the toe.
Jake’s second load started running down the sides of Maddy’s sneaker as she slid her feet inside them. As her heel popped in the one Jake had filled with his first load, Maddy reached her climax again and squirted out her soaking wet pussy again. She had anticipated this however and was holding the other adidas superstar right underneath it. Meaning that one got filled and covered as well before Maddy slid her foot inside that one.
Maddy’s both feet now swimming in cum filled, sweaty sneakers. She went over to the pot of soup to stir it a little, feeling the sneaker cooking with it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by scf2278 on Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
istealyourthunder

Post by istealyourthunder »

Wooh, those pics 💦😍 nothing better than to wear them all messy like that and feel the cum between your toes 😏
HUGUWULUWU

Post by HUGUWULUWU »

I love the story @scf2278. Would you consider uploading it to a story site? I persoanly read a lot of erotic stories on chyoa.com and would love to be subbed to this story over there. Please post a link if you do decide to upload it there. Keep up the hot work
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Unfassbar geil!
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Hoffe es gibt noch die eine oder andere Fortsetzung :)
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Nikes!!
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Eine Fortsetzung wäre schön ;)
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

This is hot... nikes on the next round?
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Ur story got me hard today
istealyourthunder

Post by istealyourthunder »

Miss your stories <3 what about you write, i provide pics?