Mother nike air max command update 04/06/2021

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

prizee

Mother nike air max command update 04/06/2021

Post by prizee »

nike air max command from my mother from time to time also worn by my girlfriend they make the same size
1 (Copier).jpg
2 (Copier).jpg
3 (Copier).jpg
4 (Copier).jpg
5 (Copier).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by prizee on Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
jd1

Re: nike air max command

Post by jd1 »

Love em. I'm trying to find a cheap pair myself.

Does your mom know she borrows them? Ever fucked her in them? I can only imagine. "Miss X, I'm just gonna borrow your Nikes again, to fuck your son in them!"
prizee

Re: nike air max command

Post by prizee »

jd1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:44 am Love em. I'm trying to find a cheap pair myself.

Does your mom know she borrows them? Ever fucked her in them? I can only imagine. "Miss X, I'm just gonna borrow your Nikes again, to fuck your son in them!"

my mother knows that my girlfriend borrows the sneakers but my girlfriend is me we play sex games with not just fucked on the other hand she doesn't want me to film
prizee

Re: Mother nike air max command

Post by prizee »

the best sex story of sneakers from my mom and my girlfriend is when she borrowed the still hot working reebok started teasing me with then gave me a blowjob with the laces not done I cum all on my face at my copy as well as another section on sneakers
prizee

Post by prizee »

she loaned the air max to her colleague they came back with a weird stain in it and on the logo
ttominoo

Post by ttominoo »

foto please
prizee

Post by prizee »

shiny stains on the logo I didn't have time to take pictures she put them back then washed
prizee

Post by prizee »

the weird trace appeared again when she came home from work this is not a trace of water it does not rain and when my copy borrows them she keeps the sneakers on the foot even to fuck me weird this stain
20200820_134558 (Copier).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
prizee

Post by prizee »

today she put on the air max to go to the sport but she took the asics dabs are bag when the air max came back the stain came back as weird