online shoe sessions with my lesbian friend

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

fixation5170

Re: online shoe sessions with my lesbian friend

Post by fixation5170 »

raga83 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:24 am Holy shit that's fantastic! Two little foot sluts doing your bidding!
That's what my friend and I are both hoping for! It has benefits for her too obviously so we're plotting out how best to bring the girlfriend in.
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

Since it's been a bit I am putting together a compilation of stuff she's gotten up to and I'll post it here shortly...

We want to do more stuff, with Vans and boots but finding the time has been hard... We normally have our fun when she's got a day off and her girlfriend is working.
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

pls my friend, everybody is so excited to wait for some new sharings... especially boots session...smelling and maybe cumming into her boots? girl cum in the boots... sexy :)
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

my friend, are you alive ?pls dont kill this topic, lots of guys are here waiting for your great news :D
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

Unfortunately we're having a hard time with her finding time on her days off with her girlfriend not around and it's been more difficult lately. Keep in mind the stuff I've posted here is from a period of months, we don't get time really often as we'd like (which is too bad)
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

too bad, because i am checking this thread 5 times every day....i am impatiently waiting... wish we could see smtg soon
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

Yeah it's been too long. It's why we both want to get her girlfriend more involved. So that it can be something we all enjoy together. As it is now, she works odd hours and has to wait for her girlfriend to not be at home. The girlfriend knows about some foot fetish things like my friend sending feet pics and so on, and that I like feet and shoes. She doesn't know that my friend also has a foot and shoe fetish, and she definitely doesn't know about the shoe worshipping or her submitting to me. But for now it's still mostly our secret and that means she has to get privacy to indulge her kink.

So far my interactions with her girlfriend are going well, she's got some kinks herself and I think she might be "trainable" if you know what I mean...
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

fixation5170 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:38 pm She wanted to play again but she had already worshipped every pair of her own and her girlfriend's shoes... Or so she thought. She dug in the closet and found these. She thinks they are her girlfriend's but doesn't know for sure... Yet.

received_115422297132399.jpeg

She thinks they probably are though

Screenshot_20210223-163448~2.png

Unfortunately youtube takes down the video when I upload it, but enjoy this. Girls can cum shoes too!
received_478441416872711.jpeg
Here's the video of her licking and smelling the sandals before she squirted on them
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1avhFxy ... p=drivesdk

I'm going to share more stuff and maybe some fun chats I had with her ex wife, I have saved some crazy stuff over the years
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

received_896114380999558.jpeg
Smelling and tasting the insoles of her work shoes. First clip is a quickie and the rest of the clips are after she got home to spend more time on them. She likes them a LOT... Video...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t4NH1_ ... p=drivesdk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

Tongue cleaning her flip flops while she watches TV, lol
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tGufLg ... p=drivesdk