My Sneaker Life

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nikefan

Re: My Sneaker Life

Post by nikefan »

Lol one request: don't clean them!!! They are perfect... I was planning with stepsie on ordering more clips with these... They are my absolute favourite AM90s ever :D
Airmaxbw94lad

Post by Airmaxbw94lad »

I dont think there stepsies white air max 90s, as they have a grey logo? In the picture the ones she is masturbating in dont have a grey logo.

Yeh dont clean them keep them like that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

WHat happened to her?
nikefan

Post by nikefan »

To clarify: Stepsie had two pairs of white am90's. A pair with the white/invisible logo on the tongue and a pair with a grey logo on the tongue... I bought the pair with the white logo, but I preferred the pair with the grey logo better haha. She has worn both pairs in custom clips...
Airmaxbw94lad

Post by Airmaxbw94lad »

I currently own the ones with the grey logo 😁 I got them with her reebok freestyles, wish I had a clip with her in those freestyles
nikefan

Post by nikefan »

You are one lucky boy haha! After Stepsie "stopped" or "went off the radar" the first time, I had her buy new white airmax 90s with grey logo, so technically speaking she (has) owned three pairs of white AM90, of which two pairs I bought her. I loved how loose she would wear them and how trashy they'd look after even a few months...
Airmaxbw94lad

Post by Airmaxbw94lad »

Ha thanks dont feel so lucky I wanted her black ones and the bws I bought her, yeah I bought her the ones with the grey logo to. I might consider selling them, I think i like her Reebok freestyles better tbh. She got them from her friend allegedly. Yeah loved it when she wore them loose, any one got vids of her in her Reeboks?
Airmaxbw94lad

Post by Airmaxbw94lad »

Obsie why do you delete the pics for?