My sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

e551218

Re: My sneakers

Post by e551218 »

should be spanked :-)
NEW!!!
nice sneaker lady with
xxx pictures

https://onlyfans.com/sneakgirl_com/
Tagomago

Post by Tagomago »

I do enjoy my ass being mistreated like that ! You offering?
e551218

Post by e551218 »

yes. i‘m a perfect spanker. love to use the paddel as well. seems you need to be disciplined quiet hard.

PM for details :-)
NEW!!!
nice sneaker lady with
xxx pictures

buff004

Post by buff004 »

Tagomago wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:31 pm I like the idea of someone smelling my blazers and then cumming in them
Send me your sneakers you want to get smelled and cummed for some days and I'll cumfill them again and again and again for you and send back to you to wear them barefoot. :D
NikeshoxmeHard

Post by NikeshoxmeHard »

Ok well I would have u barefoot in the AF1s in a skirt and I’d lay on the floor with ur superstars and stans in my hands while you step on me and force me to kiss and you tunge clean the airs. Then u step on my cock making it stiff in my tight jeans!! All while my eyes r wide open with fantasy pleasure unable to blink and heart is racing.

Then I can resist I shoot up and throw ur sneakers all over the bed and push u on them and ur feet go up in the air and find rest on my face and I deeply breath them in and moan so loud u know I’m completely lost in ur spell!!!! Then I grab ur white leather covered feet so hard n get to passionately macking with ur Air Force 1s Tell u over n over how fucking hott u are n how my biggest most ultimate fantasy is coming tru n my cock is about to bust thru my jeans n I can’t get enough!!!!
Tagomago

Post by Tagomago »

Who wants to lick my AF1s and then cum on them?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tagomago

Post by Tagomago »

My Vans need some attention too
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Big enough 21

Post by Big enough 21 »

I would love to stain your vans and air forces
e551218

Post by e551218 »

please send more pics... thanks. still want to spank but not reply :-(
NEW!!!
nice sneaker lady with
xxx pictures

lovenikey

Post by lovenikey »

Tagomago wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:50 am I got AF1...Huarches...Airmax 90, 97..Stan Smith..what do you want to see?
Would love too see your air max 👿👿👿 loose 90s are my fav. What really drives me wild is when i see woman play with them. Expecially with the air.