Slippers etc.

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kimble841

Re: Slippers etc.

Post by Kimble841 »

Her old pink slippers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BigBoyGames

Post by BigBoyGames »

I love the green and red slippers. Hope to see more ballet styled ones!
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

This is fantastic!!!!!!

Thanks so much kimble!
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

She ended up wearing these poor helpless little slippers to shreds. She showed them no mercy and just kept on wearing them even after rips and holes started.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

BigBoyGames wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:55 am I love the green and red slippers. Hope to see more ballet styled ones!
I havent got many pics of the red ones because she flaunted them infront of me and then kinda kept them a secret from me while she trashed and killed them. The green ones though I do have more pictures of. Sadly though their demise was a horrible one.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

These poor little pink slippers have really suffered a hard life. They're ripped and full of holes. They stink like old cheese. These were the last pictures I got to take of them because a few days later when I came to visit... they were gone. I asked her what happened to them. She said that she stepped in a puddle when going to check the mail and she threw them away.
kartouna

Post by kartouna »

Hello to all slippers lovers
so those are some slippers that i fucked and cummed many times cought also on videos

but most of the people always ask us to cum slippers for them but no one is doing the same something i hate the most ... so i wish this new tread would be full with slippers cummed

so guys what do you like the most ?
feet.candid

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

It's a .gif. tap on it for the *squirt*
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

I came
Last edited by Kimble841 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.