I wear my Reebok Freestyle Hi in black at work and everywhere

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sk8_feet

Re: I wear my Reebok Freestyle Hi in black at work and everywhere

Post by Sk8_feet »

Way cool, the picture shows this very clearly.
resofo7118

Post by resofo7118 »

I wear my sister's Reebok Freestyle Hi black sometimes. I have small feet. Is anyone online now to chat about this? Send me PM
martinboumon

Post by martinboumon »

Please, share pictures of your black leather Reebok Freestyle. I like this model too
mikecsxt

Post by mikecsxt »

Here is a bondage scene posted to the internet back in the early 2000s by a woman named "Eve." She used post pics in various Reebok Freestyles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
martinboumon

Post by martinboumon »

I remember here. Very nice pics, and she has very nice black leather Reebok Freestyle. And I remember she has a pink one and a white one too.
Jay44

Post by Jay44 »

I would love to try a pair of them on. Does anybody have freestyle in a size 10 or 11 or so
Kasdan5

Post by Kasdan5 »

mikecsxt wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:50 am Here is a bondage scene posted to the internet back in the early 2000s by a woman named "Eve." She used post pics in various Reebok Freestyles.
Cool scene! I remember Eve with her Reebok Freestyle, but not sure it is the only one gallery with RFH sneakers...

I am from Spain and Reebok Freestyle is not a common sneaker in the streets but sometimes I can see a girl wearing them (it is a truly oasis of pleasure seeing that!). I havent seen too much guys wearing them, I also wear them in public, all of my collection are Reebok Freestyle and Nike Air Max as my fetish favourite sneakers.
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi ! I’m a 55yo man, from France. Here, the RFH have never been very successful. Maybe in the gyms, but not on the street... The women we saw wearing them in the street were mostly young retirees.
For my part, I have always loved the RFH! In my eyes, these are the sexiest sneakers in the world!
I bought my first pair in 1990. I was 25yo. They were Freestyle Low, black leather. At that time I was on vacation in Israel and there the RFHs were extremely popular, as were their cousins the “Princess”! They were seen everywhere, worn by girls and women of all ages! We saw them in all the colors offered by Reebok! What particularly excited me was that the black leather RFHs were worn by most female soldiers, with their battle dress! In the years that followed, I believe I had at least 4-5 pairs of black leather Low freestyles. I wore them as often as possible, but never in rainy weather so as not to damage the leather. One day, I decided to keep my very first pair to wear them as slippers at home. I had had them for several years, but the leather was always impeccable: I never use shoe polish! I clean my leather sneakers with a damp cloth and a little glycerine soap. About every two months I apply a colorless nourishing cream made from natural ingredients. Thanks to this, the leather of my Freestyles always remained extremely soft and supple.
For some reason, after a few years I haven't found any Freestyles Low! I was reluctant to buy Freestyle Hi because in my opinion they were more specifically feminine than the Low. But I still decided to do it. I even had red leather RFHs in the early 90s! But I never dared to wear them outside. I only wore them at home, they were my slippers!
One day, after years of hesitation, I finally dared to wear my black leather RFHs at work. I noticed the looks of my colleagues (men and women) on my RFHs, and I think there was a little envy in their eyes. In any case, I did not feel absolutely embarrassed to wear my RFHs in all circumstances!
But a few years ago I suffered a huge disappointment! In 2015 I bought a new pair of black leather RFHs. It was my first purchase in four or five years. What a catastrophe! Reebok has drastically lowered the quality! It is no longer the extra soft leather that had contributed to the success of Freestyles! Now, the leather used by Reebok is thicker and without any softness! Plus, the inner lining is thicker, too! The design remained unchanged, it's true, but when I got this new pair in my hands I even thought it was a bad fake! For me, the RFHs are over!..
Kasdan5

Post by Kasdan5 »

First of all thank you @cylan for your testimony, love when people explain their experiences of many years with RFH, looks like we are a huge fan group hidden through the decades, XD.
cylan wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:10 am What particularly excited me was that the black leather RFHs were worn by most female soldiers, with their battle dress!
OMG! This is amazing! I can´t imagine a sexy soldier with battle dress and Reebok Freestyles! Wish I could turn back time to see this images!
cylan wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:10 am But a few years ago I suffered a huge disappointment! In 2015 I bought a new pair of black leather RFHs. It was my first purchase in four or five years. What a catastrophe! Reebok has drastically lowered the quality! It is no longer the extra soft leather that had contributed to the success of Freestyles! Now, the leather used by Reebok is thicker and without any softness! Plus, the inner lining is thicker, too! The design remained unchanged, it's true, but when I got this new pair in my hands I even thought it was a bad fake! For me, the RFHs are over!..
I know that feeling, I felt the same about a couple of years, I have many pairs since 2006 and the newest RFH are very dissapointing, not only in the material (looks like a very low quality plastic-leather)... I think the sizes have changed too. I have more than about 20 pairs and the newest are not as I expected...
resofo7118

Post by resofo7118 »

Kasdan5 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:51 pm
mikecsxt wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:50 am Here is a bondage scene posted to the internet back in the early 2000s by a woman named "Eve." She used post pics in various Reebok Freestyles.
Cool scene! I remember Eve with her Reebok Freestyle, but not sure it is the only one gallery with RFH sneakers...

I am from Spain and Reebok Freestyle is not a common sneaker in the streets but sometimes I can see a girl wearing them (it is a truly oasis of pleasure seeing that!). I havent seen too much guys wearing them, I also wear them in public, all of my collection are Reebok Freestyle and Nike Air Max as my fetish favourite sneakers.
Soy de España también. Mira PM