My friend's slippers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kimble841

Re: My friend's slippers

Post by Kimble841 »

lijones wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:07 pm Love the grey ones Kimble. Wife and I wear ours all over also but we do have separate pairs for just in the house, maybe if you got her some new ones you can swap them out for her
Thank you. She's not usually willing to part with slippers before they're dead or destroyed. She likes having a sacrificial pair that she can just slip on and do what ever she wants in them without worrying about what could happen to them.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

The
Last edited by Kimble841 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ten Foot Toes

Post by Ten Foot Toes »

I wanna see candida of her in those keds or any keds
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

These are great updates Kimble. Thanks!!
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

This is not a
Last edited by Kimble841 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
moclover

Post by moclover »

Oh man. Those Birkenstock wanna-bes are going to smell soooooo good though. I’ve a few pair purchased from Poshmark and they still stink 5 months in. Hope you get a chance to salvage the pink ones!
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

moclover wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:27 am Oh man. Those Birkenstock wanna-bes are going to smell soooooo good though. I’ve a few pair purchased from Poshmark and they still stink 5 months in. Hope you get a chance to salvage the pink ones!
That's the first thing that occurred to me when she sent me a pic of them. They're cheap and absorbent which means they're gonna stink. I asked her if I could have the pink ones when she's done with them and she said yes but also said she wont make any promises. She cant guarantee that she'll remember to save them for me or that there will be anything left of them when she's done.
moclover

Post by moclover »

Well. Wishing you the best in the pink slipper regard. And keep us posted on those faux Birks!
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

The faux Birks "fur" lined are the new rage, I have 2 female friends have bought them in the last 2 weeks..look forward to seeing the life of this pair
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

She hasn't said much yet about them accept that she thinks they're kinda ugly. She bought them because her feet were cold and these were all she could find. Their life could go one of two ways. They end up in the back of the closet and forgotten about or once her current slippers die or get killed then these will end up worn every single day. Mornings before work, evenings after work, and all day on days off