My friend's slippers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kawm12

Re: My friend's slippers (07-08-2022)

Post by Kawm12 »

Assuming things get ironed out, I’m really looking forward to when you start posting pics again. I love watching the slow demise of her shoes and slippers, and then ultimately being thrown away without a care.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Kawm12 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:31 pm Assuming things get ironed out, I’m really looking forward to when you start posting pics again. I love watching the slow demise of her shoes and slippers, and then ultimately being thrown away without a care.
She's still wearing the lavender backless ones with the bows. I've still been taking pictures and keeping up on their condition. They're not ratty or near death yet but they are looking rather sad and beat up. They have multiple stains on them from spilling stuff on them. She walks heavier on her left foot and in turn walks on the side of the slipper alot more than the right one. This has causes the fabric to wear thin and a small tear has started which will eventually turn into a hole I'm sure. Once that happens, the hole will just get bigger and bigger until one day she turns or steps just right and her foot will come busting through, likely ripping the slipper apart. Hopefully direct picture uploading will be available soon so I can post it when that happens.
Wornmoccasins

Post by Wornmoccasins »

Looking forward to more updates and pictures!!
Kawm12

Post by Kawm12 »

Kimble841 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:16 am She's still wearing the lavender backless ones with the bows. I've still been taking pictures and keeping up on their condition. They're not ratty or near death yet but they are looking rather sad and beat up. They have multiple stains on them from spilling stuff on them. She walks heavier on her left foot and in turn walks on the side of the slipper alot more than the right one. This has causes the fabric to wear thin and a small tear has started which will eventually turn into a hole I'm sure. Once that happens, the hole will just get bigger and bigger until one day she turns or steps just right and her foot will come busting through, likely ripping the slipper apart. Hopefully direct picture uploading will be available soon so I can post it when that happens.
Oh wow, it’s wild how hard she is on them! Any news on her work flats?
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Kawm12 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:06 pm
Kimble841 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:16 am She's still wearing the lavender backless ones with the bows. I've still been taking pictures and keeping up on their condition. They're not ratty or near death yet but they are looking rather sad and beat up. They have multiple stains on them from spilling stuff on them. She walks heavier on her left foot and in turn walks on the side of the slipper alot more than the right one. This has causes the fabric to wear thin and a small tear has started which will eventually turn into a hole I'm sure. Once that happens, the hole will just get bigger and bigger until one day she turns or steps just right and her foot will come busting through, likely ripping the slipper apart. Hopefully direct picture uploading will be available soon so I can post it when that happens.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Unfortunately it's hard for me to keep up on the flat's condition. She only wears them to work and she's the kind of person who changes clothes almost as soon as she gets home. Because of the cold and wet weather, she's been keeping them under her desk at work alot and not even bring them home. She wears her rain boots too and from work. She did wear them back home recently because I saw them kicked off by the front door. Their pretty stinky and the inner sole is getting chewed up in the toe area. There are some pretty big creases in their material in the heel/backs which suggests that they've been getting trampled. She does shoeplay them alot and suspect that the backs get crushed alot because of it.
shoecummer80

Post by shoecummer80 »

Are her slippers for sale.