Candid slippers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kimble841

Re: Candid slippers

Post by Kimble841 »

Nice catch! Good ear too. You heard that sound and knew exactly what it was. From the looks of those poor things and the way she is beating them, they probably dont have very much longer to live. Thanks to you, they are memorialized here and their memory will live on long after they are put to death. Good job!!!
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

Hard to tell because of their dark color but these had to be trashed. She scurried all over the store in them. Better yet it was raining hard outside! You know they got all rank and wet!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

you can tell she's a slipper killer.

Look at her thick feet dominating those things!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

I've noticed that with all this quarantine coronavirus crap happening... more and more women are wearing the poor helpless house slippers out of the house.
suedej

Post by suedej »

I absolutely love love LOVE !!! this post. Such a fantastic fantasy to see girls slippers in public. ! I'd love to get my feet and hard dick inside the open back/ mules styles. God it makes me so horny seeing these
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

look at this rare treat!

These things look fairly new but I bet she kills slippers often!,
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

She must wear giant holes in her slippers. You could hear her dragging these things a mile away. You can kind of see inside and see that they are pretty trashed.
suedej

Post by suedej »

Seeing all these sexy cute slippers being worn in public areas, make me hard ! I just want to wank over them all !!!
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

These women have NO idea what they are doing. No idea at all the torment they causing us poor fools. That sound we hear from the next isle over... the scraping and sliding is like a dinner bell for a meal that we can look at but never eat. When. Leaving the house to go shopping, her decision not to change out of her house slippers will likely result in a creamy mess for someone later on that day
smackdat001

Post by smackdat001 »

Kimble841 wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 3:33 am These women have NO idea what they are doing. No idea at all the torment they causing us poor fools. That sound we hear from the next isle over... the scraping and sliding is like a dinner bell for a meal that we can look at but never eat. When. Leaving the house to go shopping, her decision not to change out of her house slippers will likely result in a creamy mess for someone later on that day
“All the torment they cause us... the scraping and sliding we hear is like a dinner bell but can only look and not participate in”. LMAO I don’t think anyone could’ve worded it better