Skechers D’lites

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Deubanks27

Re: Skechers D’lites

Post by Deubanks27 »

I would love to help fill them with cum. I want to bust a few loads in them so badly. 😈
falplay26

Post by falplay26 »

Busting nut after nut all over these while the owner is away.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deubanks27

Post by Deubanks27 »

What size are those?
battlebeast

Post by battlebeast »

Anyone have Skechers videos or pics???
Rockdir148

Post by Rockdir148 »

Here are some of my wife's. The ones with the slouch socks are the actual sneakers she wore at Hooters when she worked there briefly in college. I know the black/gray/pink ones aren't dlites, but I saw a coworker wearing them and couldn't resist getting a pair for my wife.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

Love the energy version of skechers. I miss the days when they were popular and so many woman wore them all the time. I also loved the black jammer boots. I have given so many different skechers a load on them. It different matter if I knew the woman or not. If I could nut on them they got cummed.
battlebeast

Post by battlebeast »

Rockdir148 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:50 am Here are some of my wife's. The ones with the slouch socks are the actual sneakers she wore at Hooters when she worked there briefly in college. I know the black/gray/pink ones aren't dlites, but I saw a coworker wearing them and couldn't resist getting a pair for my wife.
THANK YOU!!! :D