Brandy's shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

girlsockfucker

Re: Brandy's shoes

Post by girlsockfucker »

Awesome updates 😊 keep up the good work
PBF

Post by PBF »

this has to be one of the best ongoing threads. any chance to see a picture of brandy?
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

PBF wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:41 am this has to be one of the best ongoing threads. any chance to see a picture of brandy?
Brandy is gorgeous. 5'7", brunette, nice ass (really plump when she wears jeans with no back pockets) and DD tits but this is the internet and I wouldn't want her picture out there circulating especially with google search, all someone would have to do is type the name Brandy and the possibility her picture might pop up being associated with a fetish group. She would be upset if she found out our secret was made public to the world and everybody knows her face. I'm lucky enough to get her into my fetish so I don't want to ruin it. Brandy is one of those women you see in public that makes you wish and wondering what it must like to get her shoes or what it's like to touch and squeeze her huge rack. Never in a million years did I ever dream I'd get the chance to fuck her shoes and bras, never. But here I am. And what makes it even more incredible is she allows us to discuss it with each other. I'm living a dream. The chances of us having sex or her letting me sucking her tits are very slim. But I'm very satisfied with the way things are.
I have a lot updates to post. A lot.
PBF

Post by PBF »

totally understand - like you said it is the internet after all. looking forward to the updates!
nwf

Post by nwf »

Summertime is almost over, I really hope you upload some stories and posts.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

The pic links dont workkk
nwf

Post by nwf »

I think our boy got caught 😢
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

nwf wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:44 pm I think our boy got caught 😢
Don't worry I didn't get caught, nothing like that has happened. Sorry I haven't been posting, I just didn't feel like posting since all the photos were taken off the sight, especially mine. I'm still debating whether to continue being on this sight or not. I don't really want to go on a different site just to post pictures for my stories but I don't like the idea of my personal pictures were deleted. I have another older account "cumsinshoes" and all those pictures are gone too, especially the posts of My beautiful Friend. I do have a lot of updates but I also have a lot of photos to go with as well. I just don't know what going to happen with the future of this site.
Last edited by kindbutodd on Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
sneakercpl99

Post by sneakercpl99 »

I think a lot of us are mulling over whether to continue contributing here to this ghost town of a site now.
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/
nwf

Post by nwf »

Ya I believe we all are. You should at least do one major update with all the good photos…I think this entire group is hangin in for your update lol