Brandy's shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kindbutodd

Brandy's shoes

Post by kindbutodd »

I've always had a thing for my buddy's wife's Brandy shoes. we've been friends for a long time but I could never bring myself to telling about it until last year. It took a while but I finally got her alone while by buddy was out of the room for a few minutes. And I confessed to her my secret shoe fetish. And to my amazement she told me she was fine with it and that she "kinda had a feeling that you liked my shoes." Over the next few months whenever we all hang out and my buddy would be busy and I would find myself alone with Brandy for 5 or 10 minutes or so, I would bring up the topic and we would secretly talk about it. Eventually I ended up telling her every detail of how I would love to stroke my cock in her shoes (and bra cups) and cum all over inside them. She would giggle and laugh and say it was still fine with her. She even told me that I could have any of her shoes that I wanted. I even confessed that I jerked-off to her while thinking about her shoes and fantasized about fucking her shoes in front of her as she watched. Again she said she was fine with it. I told her that I had no intention of interfering with her marriage with my buddy and that it was just about her shoes and bras. And she said, "I know you wouldn't do that (interfere with her marriage) and as far as my shoes don't worry I understand." And then another time she told me, "We've been friend's for a long time so it doesn't bother me. If it was anybody else I wouldn't allow it."
The first pair of shoes that I asked her for was her white Nike running shoes but she didn't know what happened to them. She thinks her daughter took them to school and lost them. As disappointed as I was, I told her how many times I jerked-off to those shoes after I'd see her wearing them. I told her I wanted to fuck them so Bad! but I was scared to ask or tell her about my fetish. She said, "I'm so sorry. I wish I knew, if you told me earlier I would've saved them for you." So then I asked about her black work shoes with a buckle after I told her they turned me on as much as the white Nikes and I noticed I hadn't seen her wearing them lately. She said she hasn't worn them for a while because I bought some new shoes for work. Then one day she handed them to me and said, "Have fun. I wore them a lot."
After awhile I felt comfortable to tell her anything. She even confessed that she wouldn't mind having sex with another woman just because she's curious to know what it feels but it too afraid because it might cause ripples in their marriage. I told her that was such a hot idea and maybe someday go for it and that I would love watch. And I even admitted that I fucked her white Nikes before after she left them in the bathroom one time and she said, "Did they feel good. I wore them all day" and laughed. I told her I felt bad about doing that to her shoes unknowing to her and she she said, "Don't worry about it. I wouldn't have known anyway...until now. At least you didn't steal them." And then I laughed and and told her that I was glad that she left her things in the bathroom to be enjoyed.
And then after that conversation I noticed that she would leave her dirty clothes on the bathroom floor after taking a shower. For example, whenever we all hang out (fishing, driving around, hanging out in their backyard, etc.,) at the end of the day she would take a shower and leave her dirty clothes in the bathroom. She never did that before. She always had a clean bathroom. So after I knew that she took a shower I would make an excuse to use the bathroom and sniff, jerk-off with her shoes or underwear (her bra mainly, I love her big tits). I would usually do that a few more times before I decide to go home. And then one evening we were driving around and my buddy had to stop at his parents house so Brandy and I ended up sitting in the car waiting. And I decided to ask her about it and confess to her that I licked her bra cups while I fucked her shoes whenever she left them in the bathroom. And she said, "I was wondering why you always took a long time." And laughed and said, "I figured you were." And when I asked her if it was Ok she said, "Yes." After that I made sure to use the bathroom after she showered.
Other things that I would notice as well is if we're cruising around she would change into sandals or flats and put her running shoes on the floor in the backseat, knowing I was sitting back there.
So far she's giving me 5 pairs of her shoes and 3 of her bras. She'll message me whenever she buys new shoes or bras just to let me know. And lets me message her nasty thoughts I have about her when I'm horny and fucking her shoes. We both know and agree that we wouldn't be able to fuck each other because of her marriage so she says that she thinks of our nasty talk as reading an erotic book that found in a store.
I'm so lucky to have a friend like her. I never thought in a million years that I would able to fuck her shoes with her knowledge. I'm glad I took the chance and confessed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kindbutodd on Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
girlsockfucker

Re: Brandy's shoes

Post by girlsockfucker »

What an awesome friend
TypOG

Post by TypOG »

Nice one. Tool her daughters Shows😊
sw18

Post by sw18 »

That is really HOT!!
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

What are her sizes?
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

Size 8
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

Thanks! Bra?
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

Two of her bras are 36D and one is a 38D. I love her D tits whenever she wears tight shirts
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

These were the first pair of shoes that I got from Brandy a few years before I confessed my fetish to her. She was going to get rid of these Nikes so I ended up sneaking them out to my car before she had the chance. I had a strong feeling that she knew that I took them but she never confronted me about it. But it was at this point that I believe that she suspected that I had a thing for her shoes. Afterwards she would talk about her shoes in open discussions or I would catch her dangling her shoes off of her feet in front of me or she would leave her shoes on the floor nearby knowing that they were in plain view of me.
Last edited by kindbutodd on Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

How did they smell?