Brandy's shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kindbutodd

Re: Brandy's shoes

Post by kindbutodd »

I have a update with the daughter I'll post soon
Last edited by kindbutodd on Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

UPDATE: This past Monday the daughter sent me a message saying "You want to use my shoes?" with a smiley face and told me that she mailed a pair of sandals to me. And yesterday morning I just received them in the mail. I messaged her back to thank her. They're tan with three wide straps, thick chunky heel and a rubber bottom. She said she wore them a lot at college but the weather is too cold to wear them anymore. So she decided to give them to me. Her foot and toe prints are dark and visible, "Just the way u like them" she said. We chatted for a bit. She talked about her classes. She likes how huge the campus is, "so many people omg" She said she's been getting asked out by a lot of guys and even went on a couple of dates.
I told her I can't wait to enjoy her sandals and asked if she wanted to a picture when I was done and she said, "Yes" followed by an emoji surrounded by hearts and another one blowing a heart. We teased for a bit and I asked her, "hey I know, find a guy who wants your shoes as well." And she replied, "I'll try but who do I do that? lol I'm 2 shy to ask. Ur the only one i kno." I ended telling her a few tips like: "notice if he looks at your shoes", "move your foot in a circle motion when your around him and see if he notices", "tell him you love shopping and shoes are your favorites", "ask him nonchalantly if he likes your outfit (including shoes.)" I even told her to maybe leave your shoes nearby and see if he bothers them." I said, "Just subtle things like that at first, nothing to obvious. Just so you would be able to tell." and she said, "K. coach me lol" I even told her I loved the idea of someone fucking her shoes and she'll wear them afterwards." She said, "i enjoy it." I said, "really?" and she replied, "Yea. with U anyway. after U told me an I understood. it turned me on. why do u think i gave you my shoes after that lol" I told her that I bought her some shoes and I wanted to fuck and cum in them before sending them to her. And she said, "of course. thank U. i can't wait. i luv getting new shoes" I told her I'll moan her name when i cum and she replied, "I'll be smiling whenever I put them on." Again i mentioned that I wouldn't mind seeing her wearing shoes that another guy cummed in. And she said, "lol I'll try to find one"
I wanted to fuck her shoes while she was online so I brought it up. She said she would be busy the rest of the day so I told her, "I'll wait and do her shoes tomorrow if you have time." She replied, "k. I'm usually free in the evening before 7. my roommate will be back then. we could do it then." We agreed. I told her I couldn't wait to message each other as I'm fucking her shoes, "Like we did the day before you left, remember." and she said, "that was fun. got me aroused." I asked if she liked those pictures I sent after I cummed and she said, "Yes. had 2 go to the bathroom so my mom didn't her me lol" I asked, "for what?" and she said, "u kno lol relieve myself." I said, "Wow, really! I didn't know you did that." And she said, "lol i didnt have a bf anymore remember. i was leaving the next day." I then asked, "What we did must have really turned you on then? i wish I knew that. I thought I was the only one who was horny." And she said, "yea it did. i couldnt tell anybody lol" To be honest, that blew me away. I thanked her for letting me do this with her and she said, "no prob. im a big girl now lol im on my own now" Then I said, "I'll fuck your shoes even harder now, for you." And she answered, "U better lol"
I can't wait.
nwf

Post by nwf »

It’s been a while, just checking in.
jmh1256

Post by jmh1256 »

can you post the pics on here or imagur or reddit
ballerinas13

Post by ballerinas13 »