Little sneaker story (fiction)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Anon132

Little sneaker story (fiction)

Post by Anon132 »

Hi, I always wanted to write stories about sex and sneakers. I have to say im not very good at english in general... either writting on english so you are warned. Also, i will try to write at the beginning the sneakers that are going to be feautured on the story so you can see if it fits your specific fetish. I hope you dont mind the fact that this stories are entirely fictional and enjoy them regarless. I guess, if you dont like it, dont read it.

This story will feature:
* Nike dual fusion 2 black/pink
* Vans sk8 hi slim zip black/white
* Nike free 2 black/gray/pink
(images from ebay)

There was this hot girl named Stephanie I wanted since I was 15, time passed. We became really good friends but never actually confesed. I stopped seeing her and continued my life. She used to use this nikes I really liked and always dreamed with loading lots of cum into them so she could feel them everytime she walked.
s1-l1600 (6).jpg
We are now both 21. After drinking much with my friends they convince me to go to a party one friend of theirs was doing and I agreed. It turns out the party was being organized by Stephanie, and we dont take long to meet up there. She was wearing denim shorts with Vans sk8 hi slim zip that really looked good on her. That made me remember of her nikes and started thinking about them nonstop.
s-l1600 v1.jpg
We talked and shared a few drinks, but really she talked 80% of the time. She talked about her past relationships and how they failed, we talked when we used to always be together, how she felt good when we talked and wanted to go back to those moments. I decided to tell her about my past feelings but not taking it too much of a big deal. The point was left behind on the conversation, and she explained to me that she and her twin sister were going to be alone all week and decided to make a party, she could be talking with me because her twin sister was taking care of the house. We got distracted talking, my friends went to an other party but I decided to stay a little longer. Everyone was gone, it was only me, Steph and her twin Jessica. She invites me to stay that nigh, she would sleep at her parents bedroom with her twin sister while i sleep at her bedroom.

I feel a little dizzy, but can act normal. When I arrive to her bedroom the only thing I can think about is her nikes. She couldnt get rid of those yet, it would be really nice if she had them still, all smelly and with signs of use. I lie at the bed still thinking about them, and i quickly locate them at her closet, along with a pair of black and pink nike frees, they seem really worn out, but as sexy as I remember them. Im about to decide to pick them up and enjoy myself as I had never done with sneakers when she comes in with her vans on her hands. She tells me that she had always noticed my glances over her sneakers, but had never came to the conclusion that I had a fetish with her shoes until this day. As she would not lie, she wanted to do some things with me.
nf6.jpg
She closes the door, and tells me that we cant make noise as Jessica is sleep. Before i can do anything, she starts toching my dick over my pants.

-Are you already hard? is that because of me or because of my vans? Or i can guess something else, it's because I left my dirty nikes here, yeah, i bet youreally like them.

She takes off her shirt and bra, i take off my pants. She puts on her nikes dual fusion and then picks up her vans and puts my dick inside one of them. I can feel the warm of her feet, and the zip feels so good on my dick.

-You like that? It's just to empty your balls on something i can enjoy for days. You have no idea how much i use these, they are so smelly and dirty inside because of all those times I went for a walk sockless. Come one, take a good sniff on this one and tell me they are not already really worn.

They have a strong feet scent, nothing but that, just signs of her athletic lifestyle into the smell of a shoe

-You are taking too long, can't you cum faster? I really want to go to the good part. Come on, lie on the bed. I bet this will make you cum faster

I lie on the bed with the vans shoe still on my dick. She sits in front of me and puts her feet with her nikes on on my balls. She then procedes to jack me of with her vans even faster, while she moves her nikes around my balls on a very erotic way. Until finally i cum inside her vans shoe. She quickly notices, and as it seemed to have enough for that shoe, she quickly puts that sneaker off and puts the other vans to be creamed over it. Then she plays with the cum a little.

-Now we can start with the really fun part, but first, go clean all the cum on your dick... No, fuck you! My sister is going to kill me if she finds cum on her nike frees. Go clean yourself up, and we are not going to be play with them. They are from my sister!

I go and clean my dick on the bathroom. I i cant believe this is happening, now is pretty obvious what is going to happen. I go back and find her stading up completely naked , and i have no idea of what her plan is.

-As you had never been the captain on the way we do things together, its only fair that i go up. Now, lie on the bed again

I do what she said. She acomodates herself on cowgirl position. I can feel here sneakers on my legs. After a while, she puts my dick in and start moving, she seems to enjoy it, but i think it can be better. I tell her to go slightly up and stay still, she does it. I start to penetrate her as fast as I can. She tries to silence her not expected moans, but every second is harder to do it. She tries to put her hand on her mouth but she really need to be balanced. I feel pulsation on her pussy. She starts making a lot of noise, and between all those moans it is hardly heard "stop". So i stop.

-Stupid, you are going to wake up my sister, dont you see i can't control myself? ... Ok then, we are changing position, but dont wake my sister!
s-l1600 (5).jpg
I accomodate her into anvil position because of the distance i would have to her sneakers. I penetrate her slowly with some fast pase intervals. She doesnt moan but seem to enjoy it. Im really only focused on the smell of her sneakers, it is even stronger that the vans one, but with a small sweet scent. I start to feel pulsations on her pussy again, i see and she has her hand on her mouth. This girl has cummed 2 times already. I bet she would not be 100% angry if we wake up her sister, twins do all together rigth? I start penetrating really fast, pick her hands and put them above her head, she startins moaning really hard, she doesnt seem be angry at all, or even wanting me to stop, so i continue even harder. I feel pulsations again on her pussy, that was fast. But i think will cum too, so i take my dick out with all of her fluids, and cum over her stomach. Her moans stop, but it just lets us hear the steps coming to our room.

If hope you like it. No matter which opinion you have, feel free to comment it here. Yeah... this is not 100% fictional, rather a compilation of the best ones... And with the sneakers added, because girls dont reject my fetish, but not all help me with it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Huarachelover99

Re: Little sneaker story (fiction)

Post by Huarachelover99 »

What an amazing story
presh

Post by presh »

Love the cumming in the Van's! Would love more shoe cumshots, or maybe shoes integrated into the sex more.
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Awesome story can’t wait to read more
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

That was badass
codhed89

Post by codhed89 »

Brilliant get a pic of her 😉😉 and her shoes wearing them
mymary54

Post by mymary54 »

Awsome story, can't wait to read more! Thanks for your efforts up to this point. Very much appreciated!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Nice work 👍
darkhunter7070

Post by darkhunter7070 »

rather u make her nikes messy love em dont like vans
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

yeah nikes do it for me.... not a vans fan.... this is hot i have a 3pt story on here.. if ur interested

keep your stories cummin.... just do it