My photo sessions of cummed sneakers...

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

converselover110

Re: My photo sessions of cummed sneakers...

Post by converselover110 »

rgt wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:10 am Yeah, now I noticed... thought it was only a temporary problem, but as all old files have been D E L E T E D and there's no way to recover them in a fashion that makes sense (strictly excluding the copyrighted ones!), I think that was it. I'm just not willing to re-upload on "various picture hosters" that also delete and shut down unexpectedly, even without the possibility of a preview to see what you will click before you do.

So that's it, and I'm closing this thread for my side. Sorry to say, but a total loss of data is exactly the thing that's brought other legendary sites down. Worse, as there seems to be no alternative, I can't even say "see you there" (or does someone KNOW something similar?). So, good bye for good. It's been a great time.
It does suck, I know this is the 2nd site to have done it for your material. I remember the stuff you used to upload to Bootwankers before that went down (that was an amazing site. Losing it was I would say an equal blow to this situation.)
rgt

Post by rgt »

Bootwankers suffered about 4 times from that. I recall a hard drive crash (at least with an old backup), a database crash (which led to @rippers ' Bootwankers Gold with a different software), and then after the restoration of the database and the old board, the "Gold" version was switched off... until the whole board disappeared. And even Bootwankers was a split-off of the Buffalo Fetish Board (I *guess*, it's a long time ago and vanished around the time when bootwankers appeared) and this came to life from what was then MSN Groups or Yahoo groups (or whatever it was; it's long gone - internet anciety).

And to be honest, I'm a visual type. I don't want to read page-long posts of someone's dreams (mostly as they're not mine), I want pictures. Now that they're gone, there's no real reason to stay :(
Maybe I'll get used to the "file hosting link" situation, but I doubt it - take viewtopic.php?p=1177530#p1177530 for example, there's no preview, no hint of what you'l see, not even the count of pairs found (so I could stop once I've seen that all 4 are not my style). I, for my part, will just not do this.
(Granted, it was not the most convenient method to upload pictures here, but I had an easy way to work around the size restrictions by using a two-click solution for resizing to reasonable 1600*1200 pixels, and the upside down order was worked around by placing the pictures inline - even that was kinda "broken" since a long time, but you take what you can get!)
Wonderwall

Post by Wonderwall »

rgt wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:30 am Bootwankers suffered about 4 times from that. I recall a hard drive crash (at least with an old backup), a database crash (which led to @rippers ' Bootwankers Gold with a different software), and then after the restoration of the database and the old board, the "Gold" version was switched off... until the whole board disappeared. And even Bootwankers was a split-off of the Buffalo Fetish Board (I *guess*, it's a long time ago and vanished around the time when bootwankers appeared) and this came to life from what was then MSN Groups or Yahoo groups (or whatever it was; it's long gone - internet anciety).

And to be honest, I'm a visual type. I don't want to read page-long posts of someone's dreams (mostly as they're not mine), I want pictures. Now that they're gone, there's no real reason to stay :(
Maybe I'll get used to the "file hosting link" situation, but I doubt it - take viewtopic.php?p=1177530#p1177530 for example, there's no preview, no hint of what you'l see, not even the count of pairs found (so I could stop once I've seen that all 4 are not my style). I, for my part, will just not do this.
(Granted, it was not the most convenient method to upload pictures here, but I had an easy way to work around the size restrictions by using a two-click solution for resizing to reasonable 1600*1200 pixels, and the upside down order was worked around by placing the pictures inline - even that was kinda "broken" since a long time, but you take what you can get!)
you can use preview links as i do. check my latest topic. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=91020
Krug

Post by Krug »

rgt wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:30 am Bootwankers suffered about 4 times from that. I recall a hard drive crash (at least with an old backup), a database crash (which led to @rippers ' Bootwankers Gold with a different software), and then after the restoration of the database and the old board, the "Gold" version was switched off... until the whole board disappeared. And even Bootwankers was a split-off of the Buffalo Fetish Board (I *guess*, it's a long time ago and vanished around the time when bootwankers appeared) and this came to life from what was then MSN Groups or Yahoo groups (or whatever it was; it's long gone - internet anciety).

Good news for you: Some old pic are back!
haithar

Post by haithar »

Test
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd