City Of Fila Disruptor

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Tozy78

Re: City Of Fila Disruptor

Post by Tozy78 »

cet après midi a ma gare ou j'ai cours normalement sur google drive le zoom est net pour mieux voir les fila
this afternoon at the train station where I have my classes normally on google drive the zoom is net to better see the fila
j'arrive pas a insérer les photo je met un lien google drive
I can not insert the photos I put a link google drive

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CDQAf ... Lp9_fi2hXs
Sz35

Post by Sz35 »

Tozy78 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:19 am cet après midi a ma gare ou j'ai cours normalement sur google drive le zoom est net pour mieux voir les fila
this afternoon at the train station where I have my classes normally on google drive the zoom is net to better see the fila

I think you have to open for anonymous access, if you intend to share =)
Tozy78

Post by Tozy78 »

Sz35 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:15 am
Tozy78 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:19 am cet après midi a ma gare ou j'ai cours normalement sur google drive le zoom est net pour mieux voir les fila

I think you have to open for anonymous access, if you intend to share =)
why ??
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Sz35 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 11:45 pm Image

For twenty years ago, there was some fashion times where Disruptors was all over the place. I am pleased to see this trend reappear.

However, is it only me that feel like the shoes visually most attractive sizes is like between 34 and 37 (at most)? Anything above, make them clumsy and loose the arch (other than having wide pants goes over shoes)
True, the arch stay the same, if now 36 or 42.
But also depend on the person,
Already saw well set girls, with higher feet size, with fila's and still looking fucking horny with them.

I dont know about men? I wearing size 42-42.5 Fila's.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Very nice pics, shame you dont have her face.

About the pics, I see they are bigger than 1000Kb or 1MB,
You can install a resize program, to decrease the Kb's.
Than you upload them here on the forum.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Today at work we had a team building day,
Our group went bicycling around for 50 km.
Afterwords there were food trucks.

There must now just in the group a girl wearing fila's.
She was just looking so fucking hot with them.

Have to download the pics (couple of 100) and look at them first, will put them here than.
Tozy78

Post by Tozy78 »

alexcia wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:07 pm

I do not take the face out of respect for the girl I think her head landed on a forum for foot fetishism
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Tozy78 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:05 am

I do not take the face out of respect for the girl I think her head landed on a forum for foot fetishism
I understand that, but its just a normal pic from the street, who is wearing this sneakers, noting else.
Tozy78

Post by Tozy78 »

alexcia wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:36 am

I understand that, but its just a normal pic from the street, who is wearing this sneakers, noting else.
I understand what you mean but in a station when you are close to the person I will avoid lifting my phone to her and take pictures that's serious burn and then you have surveillance camera so I'll avoid doing this right in front of them but here next time I would try to take all pictures
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Tozy78 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:55 am
alexcia wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:36 am

I understand what you mean but in a station when you are close to the person I will avoid lifting my phone to her and take pictures that's serious burn and then you have surveillance camera so I'll avoid doing this right in front of them but here next time I would try to take all pictures
I know the feeling, but I have a Huawei, so when i on the camera add, i can take pixs with the volume buttons, on the side of the cellphone, also never use flash, and put brightness to low.
Then just hold the phone next to me and than click-click, when im walking around, I come home with over +100 pics.
Just take the good ones out.
Same with videos.
1.jpg
2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.