Deleted

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Stevly

Re: Re: Strangers/Random Girls Give Me Their Sweaty Smelly Socks&Shoes and I take Pics - New Feet to cum!!!!! 22/07/20

Post by Stevly »

That’s amazing! The second girl has the most perfect feet, love those socks she’s wearing too!
Meny

Re: Re: Strangers/Random Girls Give Me Their Sweaty Smelly Socks&Shoes and I take Pics - New Feet to cum!!!!! 22/07/20

Post by Meny »

Do you pay those girls or are they just that amazing to spend the time with you?
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Last edited by Marofeet on Thu May 27, 2021 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sk8_feet

Re: Re: Strangers/Random Girls Give Me Their Sweaty Smelly Socks&Shoes and I take Pics - Important update

Post by Sk8_feet »

Well, with 55 pages and counting it's safe to say that the community will miss your stories and conquests. All the best on whatever you decide, it's been a fun ride so far.
preacher860

Post by preacher860 »

If it's starting to feel like an obligation towards the forum, then you are right to consider moving on. Sometimes these things are quite a thrill to start with, and then you get weary and need to try something else.

This thread was a fantastic ride, thanks a lot for keeping it alive for so long with excellent material!
Rydensix

Re: Re: Strangers/Random Girls Give Me Their Sweaty Smelly Socks&Shoes and I take Pics - Important update

Post by Rydensix »

This for me personally was the best thread on here. I enjoyed your stories so much, glad I could experience some of that thrill with that you had for myself. An overview shot of your collection would also be great to see still!

You would definitely be missed. Hope at the end all your pictures will stay and we can have some sort of full archive of shoe models with all of the great pictures you took.

Sometimes you just have to get to a new chapter, but we will miss you. Looking forward to what is still comming!
girlsockfucker

Post by girlsockfucker »

Of course you'll be missed with your adventures. Every good thing must come to an end sadly but surely it's better to make that decision to end it when things are good rather than just letting it fade out.

All the best for whatever you decide. And thanks for the awesome ride alongs on your adventures through your stories and pics
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

hannes-wagner

Post by hannes-wagner »

Hey Marofeet,

i have been reading your posts for quite some time, but never commented anything. I really loved your posts and what you were doing, the development from cumming their shoes to actually cumming on their feet etc.
Which one is "the asian girl"?
What is bad about her watching you wanking? I guess it would add it to an even higher level, but i can understand if it is awkward for you.
Buying used shoes / socks from an other guy is actually not very interesting for me, since i can get them "fresh" from some beautiful ladys and i can be sure noone played with them before. I guess most guys here think that way.
Anyway, let me at least say "thank you" for all your posts, it was really great entertainment for me! You definitely have balls to ask those girls to cum on their feet.
In case you actually decide to stop doing this, happy "retirement", buddy!
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »