slippers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Holmatro1131

Re: slippers

Post by Holmatro1131 »

No Sorry ... i found it in the www ...
kartouna

Post by kartouna »

Love this one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fuzzy80

Post by fuzzy80 »

https://imgur.com/a/eBO83

These are slippers that I got from my neighbor. She was cleaning out her house and she gave us some old storage bins but I guess she didn't check them. Oh well lol. I would hang out with her kids when we were young and she would always have on a pair of fuzzy bootie slippers. In the summer when they went on vacation I'd take in their mail and since no one was around I would look for her slippers in her house. I'd sniff, fuck, and walk around in them but never came because she'd know. Well ironically when she gave us these storage bins she didn't realize she had leftover pairs of slippers in there. They smell great and are still so soft. Feels great on my cock and now I can finally cum all over them. Enjoy!
Tidmarbar

Post by Tidmarbar »

Fétichistefou wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:13 am I just bought two pairs owned by two different girls. I should have them in the next few days
I may post pictures of me doing things with them. According to both sellers, they do have a strong smell.
And the ones with cat face on them must be an amazing shoe to fuck.

I can't wait to sniff and fuck them!

Cum on the cat ones.
Slippercum80

Post by Slippercum80 »

Yes i would yes
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi, there!
I do love this style of slippers! They're made of very soft and fery thin leather and suede, w/o lining Inside and w/o insole. They fit like a second skin! Here is a pair I presented to my model Annie, size 5US wmns (36 EUR). We've had a lot of fun with them, including trampling and slipperjob! Wow, that was absolutely divine!..

Do you like them ?..
Slippercum80

Post by Slippercum80 »

Any slippers for i wanna fuck them
Nikolay123

Post by Nikolay123 »

My girlfriend have a pair of slippers in which i cum a lot, its very nice they feel so soft 😍 Enjoy 😊
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
iwantyourslippers8

Post by iwantyourslippers8 »

make sure you rub your dirty cock all over and in them and fill and cover every pair her on and in with your cum so there really fuckt and send me pics of them done and of her love to see who wears them my mob is 07899895620
Mickcollins

Post by Mickcollins »